• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

make pokemon dvds with comp episodes

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2004
    if anyone wants to know how to transfer pokemon episodes on your comp to working dvd pm me

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    RE: if anyone wants to know how to transfer pokemon episodes on your comp to working

Sam9938 said:
    if anyone wants to know how to transfer pokemon episodes on your comp to working dvd pm me

I try to do this all the time but it doesn't work. HELP ME!!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    how can I do it. I have the hardware and software. It just tells me the software is copyright like this: This Video is Copyright&copy 2002 Warner Bros.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya if it has copyright encypted on it you wont be able to do it....you would have to downlod it from kazza

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 17, 2004
    A lot of commercial DVDs do have some form of copyright protection on them and so there's no quick way to copy them (which seems to be what STaLIS is trying to do). Most... erm... "copied" movies come in DivX format and you can download DivX files from the Internet or create one yourself from your DVD. You then need to use an MPEG encoder (TMPGEnc is a good one) to make your files into MPEG-2 format which can then be burned to a DVD.

Standard disclaimer: we all know that it's usually illegal to distribute copies of your bought movies and/or download copied movies, right? Good. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    anyone know where I can get episodes online? or what to type into Kazaa, cause now I'm really depressed since Pokemon has been taken off Cartoon Network

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Yeah that is crap. But it is still on WB if i'm not mistaken. I don't watch it. I just download all the episodes.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    Isnt this illegal guys...The government veiws these forums...beleive me i've checked...with different foeums on some strange website..which tells whos been on it..and the pentagon was veiwing it...sorry if i saound like a 3 year old hehe i am going to bed hehe

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    It's legal to create DVD's isn't it?

Well I've been doing it for 5 years and I'm not stopping now!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    lol I made VCD's (basicly a movie on cd that you can play in your dvd player) but they don't work on my DVD player, I think maybe cause its a cheap version, and usually they said CDR/RW compatable. I prolly get a DVD burner.

Back