• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own occurances in the show!

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Disclaimer: Do not take anything you see in this thread seriously.

When Team Rocket blasts off, some of there limbs are missing.
    Officer Jenny arrests Pikachu.
    A man gives Ash "raisins" to feed his Pokemon.
    When the gang enters a new city, the citizens point and laugh.
    Ash meets Bill again and slaps and says "liar, there are more that 150 pokemon."
    Any character laughs so hard that they fall off of their location, survive, continue to laugh, and go through more violent events that don't bother them physically or interrupt their laughter until their friend slaps them back to normal.
    Chansey is disgruntled and pulls the plug on the pokemon centre.
    Porygon learns seizure attack and the characters start shaking spazmatically.
    Jigglypuff gets filled with helium.
    Magicarp becomes a legendary pok?mon and uses splash to create tidal waves.
    TR accidentally fly their baloon over a military base.
    Ash accidentally catches a person in a pok?ball.
    Ash punches May in the gut.
    Larvitar screams so loud that everyones ear-drums blow up.
    Snorlax layed an egg, but sadly it was used by an omlet by the gang.
    The gang gets drunk & start singing silly songs.
    Max goes insane and machine guns everybody down.
    Scooby Doo turns up in an episode and ash catches him.
    The gang plays kick ball with a Voltorb.
    The gang plays hot potato with a Voltorb.
    The narrator joins the gang.
    Deoxys floats down, & breaks into tears saying, "My dolly is missing!"
    Jigglypuff becomes drunk and starts singing off- tune.
    Brock tries to hit on a Gardevoir.
    Team Twirp come up with 50 ways to get rid of Max.
    Snorlax eats all Ash's badges.
    Ash found an egg and kept it for a long time only to find out that it s "bad" one.
    When Ash battles Tate and Liza, he loses 10 times in a row.
    The gang learns Morse Code, only having conversations consisting of "Beep, bip, beeeep, bip, bip, beeeep....."
    Max wears a pink shirt & skirt then sings, "I'm a Little Teapot."
    Ho-Oh is really a Ditto.
    Spongebob Squarepants makes a guest appearance.
    Everyone switches bodies:

-Ash becomes Misty
    -Misty becomes Max
    -Max becomes Jessie
    -Jessie becomes Brock
    -Brock becomes May
    -May becomes James
    -James becomes Meowth
    -Meowth becomes Ash

Sickening...*shudders.*

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • o.o
    Interesting...

-What about an episode where the gang meets a homosexual who falls head over heels for Ash, and we then get to see what happens with this issue XD

-One in the gang goes insane, strips off all of their clothes, and runs around naked, screaming confusing words. (I'd like to see Ash do that XD)

Otherwise I have no idea. And please do take my post seriously, because I really would like to see that XD

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • MORE,

Misty was just tossing Togepi in the air to play with it until Ash got the urge to hit it with a metal bat.

Bulbasuar is used as a spanking machine.

When they say "Who's that Pokemon?" May says "Let me guess...um ...don't tell me I'll get it" All of a sudden you hear a loud slap and May starts crying and weeping then Ash and Brock says "It's a freakin' Pelipper you loser!"

Team Rocket replace Meowth with Rayquazza, and after each time TR says their motto, Rayquazza pops up and says, "Thats Right!"

Corphish checks out May in the tub.

In Prof Oaks house:

1)The Tauros kill Professor Oak.

2)Kingler chops Muk into two pieces.

3)Bulbasaur and Bayleef fall in love.

4)Noctowl meets Pidgeot and tells Ash "hi."

5)Phanpy uses rollout but gets stuck in the mud and keeps sinking.

6)Cyndaquil goes for a swim.

7)Totodile uses water gun on the mud phanpy is stuck in. (evil grin)

Brock's Mudkip lays an egg and Corphish eats it.

Pikachu gets swallowed by a Wailord and has to live life swimming in a dirty whale.

Torchic burns off all of May's clothes.

May swallows Ditto thinking it's bubble gum and dies.

Brock spies on May in the shower.
    Max spies on May in the shower.
    Misty returns and spies on May in the shower.

Ash needs to go to the toilet during a gym battle.

Snorlax farts and kills all the pokemon in Professor Oak's garden, including Professor Oak and Tracy.

May must pay for a pretty $250 swimsuit. She pulls out lots of pennies. "One, two, three..." *Two Episodes Later* "Oops! I only have $234 in change! Here, two hundred bills and a fifty instead!"

The narrator narrates the ENTIRE episode, from every little detail, such as when a character takes a step or changes emotions.

Brock sees a bunch of Unowns lined up in a certian way so that they look like they are a Hostess Cupcake and Brock tries to eat them but the Unown move so Brock crashes into a wall and says, "Hey! Where's the cream filling?"

Brock repeatedly screams "bumble bee tuna" in inappropriate places.

May cuts her leg and nobody cares.

Magikarp is actually a hi-tech mechanism meant for destroying things.

May gets chosen to be News Reporter for a day- and spends the whole time in the makeup room.

All the characters get turned into fish and get to meet Dory, Marlin, Gill, Peach, Nemo, etc.

TR gets bored while blasting off, and takes out a deck of cards.

The gang found out that Brock can't actually cook and that it has been done by a small alien he keeps tied up.

Ash (to Giovanni): You killed my father!
    Giovanni: No, I am your father!
    Ash: Noooooo! Cool! Noooooo!

James asks if his hair is a natural colour.

Combusken uses Flamethrower on a Wobboffet which uses Mirror Coat. Combusken becomes roast chicken.

Mudkip learns to speak Norwegian.

Grovyle's Bullet Seed actually penatrates skin.

The gang sees Wally and Wallace arguing about who stole the other's name.

May looks at a pokemon Ruby demo and says, "Is that girl me??!!??! I'm a video game star!"

May hynotises Max and Ash and then Max and Ash put on pink shirts and skirts and sing, "May had a little lamb".

The Electrodes keep on blowing up so people will avoid them because they have a secret cave full of Ash's baby pictures. Then Ash finds out and starts blowing up himself.

Mudkip starts saying, "Mukdip."

The gang meets a co-ordinator thats says names backwards. The co-ordinator calls Drew & May quickly & says, "Werd, Yam!"

Team Rocket tear off their disguises, only to tear off their uniforms in the process.

Ash cracks up about May losing her contest.

Grovyle beats up Max in a back alley in Lilycove City.

Team Rocket looks up the word "logic" in the dictionary.

The gang gets a large bag of Rare Candies and feeds them to mudkip until it becomes a swampert and crushes them all because it has a stomachache from all of the candy.

Misty comes back with an intro like team rocket, blowing mist all around her as an entrance, and leaves in a cloud of mist.

Ash feeds Profs. Oak, Elm, and Birch with omlettes made from eggs from Brock's Mudkip.

The next movie ends up being a Monty Python parody.
    At the start of said parody, King Ash argues about the air speed velocity of an unladen Swellow.

We actually find out that, yes, their clothes are filthy and smell horrible because they never change them.

We discover that Pikachu is actually a Death Eater and has been planted in the home of Ash by Lord Voldemort to ultimately destroy him.

Brock begins to shout random things in Italian and the others continue to talk to him as if it's a normal conversation.

James expresses his deepest feelings for Meowth.
    Jessie expresses her deepest feelings for Wobbuffet.
    Misty expresses her deepest feelings for Ash.
    Drew expresses his deepest feelings for May.
    Sakura expresses her deepest feelings for Gary.
    Brock expresses his deepest feelings for a rock.
    Pikachu expresses his deepest feelings for ketchup.

On the topic of Finding Nemo:

Magikarp starts singing Dory's "Just Keep Swimming" song.

Marlin goes up to Ash and says, "How do you know when they're ready?" Ash replies, "Huh?"

Crush meets Max. The results are extremely disturbing.

Misty adopts Darla and then immediately lets her go after she saw what she did to Goldeen.

May sees Peach and freaks out.

Pikachu makes fun of Nemo's lucky fin. The result? A very wrong fight.

Bruce starts to say his pledge in front of Team Rocket. They say it with him.

Snorlax and the whale become best friends.

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • Is anyone replying?

Oh, anyway:

Brock flirts with someone and suddenly finds out it's a Ditto! And to think he already prepared the wedding and Ash has to be his best man! Brock tries to escape except he and the Ditto get married! (Really, really digusting!)

Ash and friends watch themselves on television.

May farts on stage.

May hynotises Max and Ash and then Max and Ash put on pink shirts and skirts and sing, "May had a little lamb..."

A Magikarp teaches a Gyrados to play fetch, roll over, and play dead like a dog.

The gang gets a large bag of Rare Candies and feeds them to Mudkip until it becomes a Swampert and crushes them all because it has a stomachache from all of the candy.

May sees her name on the calendar and says, "I'm famous!"

Ash is in a restaraunt, finishing his meal when he realizes that his last name sounds almost like ketchup. He thinks for a long time and then Max, May, and Brock walk out the door saying, "Hey Ash, you gotta ketchup with us!"

An Ursaring says to a group to Ursarings, "Come on! With these claws and these sharp teeth, do you really think we are ment to eat BERRIES AND HONEY?!?!??!?"

A Nurse Joy is caught in a pokemon center playing Dr. Mario.

Brock sees a bunch of Unowns lined up in a certian way so that they look like they are a Hostess Cupcake and Brock tries to eat them but the Unown move so Brock crashes into a wall and says, "Hey! Where's the cream filling?"

Ash throws a Pok?ball to release a Pok?mon when in a hot air balloon and loses the ball in the process.

Wailord opens its mouth and Marlin and Dory are found inside.

May takes off her bandana and has a flat head! She says she was chasing parked cars when she was 5 and has worn the bandana ever since.

Beautifly's gust blows off a mask on Max's face to reveal... ASH'S LONG-LOST MIDGET FATHER!

Team Rocket: GIVE US PIKACHU OR WE'LL COME VERY CLOSE TO KILLING YOU!!
    Ash: (With calm expression) okay. *hands them Pikachu* here ya go. *hands them May* here, take her too. She doesn't have any real use.
    May: HEY!
    Ash:Take the computer, too. It's broken. *hands them Max*

May accidently spins to much on stage and vomits on the announcer.

Ash wonders why his new baby brother looks like Professor Oak.

Pikachu actually goes to far with its thunderbolt and kills Team Rocket....Ash and co. screams, "OH MY GOD YOU KILLED TEAM ROCKET..............HURRAY!!!"

Tracey tackles professor oak into a lake because he insulted his drawings.

Delia throws ash's orange league trophy out of his window.

Max bites brock.

Kyogre makes a torrential downpour and Max drowns because he's so short.

Brock gives the group food poisoning from his cooking and ash vomits on may's beautifly during a contest.

Pikachu uses thunder, but Meowth pulls out a wand and shouts "Protego!" deflecting the attack back on Pikachu!

James and Meowth shave Jessie's head while she's sleeping.

Max hits May with a small hammer. May hits Max with a realisticly-sized sledgehammer. Max hits May with a large mallet. May hits Max with a huge sledgehammer. Max hits May with a giant sledgehammer, but he made a mistake, and it's inflatable. May pounds Max into the ground with a sledgehammer that's bigger than she is! Only his head is sticking out of the ground. Then Max bites her on the ankle.

Ash: NO! Pikachu! It's not me you want! It's James from Team Rocket!! He's the boy who lived!....through several hundred blast-offs!
    Pikachu: SILENCE, FOOL! You and I both know he's NOT a boy anyway. NOW GIVE ME THE STONE!
    Ash: I thought you didn't want to evolve...
    Pikachu: NOT THAT STONE, IMBISULE!
    Ash: EXPECTO PATRONUS! (a silver Pikachu comes from his wand...wait, where did the wand come from?!)
    Patronus: DUDE, another Pikachu!!
    Ash: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME!!
    Patronus: Yeah, yeah, so long, helpless boy. *goes off with Pikachu*

Max is caught with an Action Replay.

May loses her voice before a contest, so she has Max try to imitate her voice for the contest. During the contest, Pikachu bites Max for no apparent reason, and Max yells out a word he shouldn't know. The crowd thinks May said that.

The Pokemon use their trainers in a battle. Then Pikachu notices Max. "There's a wild human! I'm gonna catch it! Go Ash!" Ash leaps out and says, "Ash!" "No, I'm gonna catch it," exclaims Torchic, "Go May!" May leaps out & says, "May!" "No both of you are wrong," Mudkip shouts, "I'm getting that one! Go Brock! Use Scary Face!" Brock leaps out, "Brock!" Brock glares at Max. "Good," exclaims Mudkip, "Go Pokeball!" Max is sucked inside the Pokeball. He stays in. "Yes! I caught a Max!" Mudkip releases its newly caught human. All of the sudden, the Pokemon here a voice: "Give us your Ash, Pikachu!" It was Team Rocket; Cacnea & Seviper. Pkachu steps forward, "I'll never let you have it!" "Ash!" Ash agrees. "Fine then," says Seviper, "Go Jessie!" Jessie leaps out. "Jessie!" "And go James!" Cacnea releases its human. "James!" Pikachu turns to Ash. "Ash, use Bite!" "Ash, Ash!" Ash bites James. "Jam!" Seviper turns to Jessie, "Jessie use Flamethrower!" Jess.. IE!" Ash is struck and goes flying back. "Pikachu & Ash need help," Torchic exclaims, "May use Scratch!" "May! May!" May scratches Jessie. "Jess!" Mudkip turns to Brock. "Brock, use Hydro Pump!!"
    Brock: BROCK!! (a huge blast of water comes from his mouth)
    *Cricket...cricket*
    Mudkip: Wwelllllll, that was odd.
    Pikachu: Ash, use Thunderbolt!!
    Ash: ASH! (*cricket...cricket...*)
    Pikachu: OIY! can't you even do a simple electric attack?! You disgrace me. *sigh* Use bite...
    Ash: *bites into Max, breaks Max's glasses, then starts yelping*
    Pikachu: Oh, no, you got the glass all over you!! BAD ASH! BAD!!
    "It looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" yell Seviper & Cacnea.
    Torchic: Here, May, eat this Pok?BLOCK. (holds out a yellow BLOCK)
    May: MAY!! (gobbles up the BLOCK then rolls on the floor with an "Oh my Gosh this is too sour" face)
    Torchic: MWAHAHAHA!!! Now that I have fed you a super-sour Pok?BLOCK, you will be unable to eat or do anything with your mouth for 2 days!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

The reason the gang get lost so much is because Max keeps playing Tetris on the Pokenav.

Giovanni eats the jewel on Persian's head thinking it's candy.

A Dusclops is playing with a toy gun and accidentally shoots its eye out.

Meowth speaks Spanish.

An environmental officer appears and gives them statistics on how much electricity, water, etc. was wasted through pokemon battling which lasts the entire episode.

A Porygon trainer says "don't force me to give you seizures now!" (followed by a ban for that episode)

Max becomes very cruel and sprays RAID on May's Beautifly.

At the Mossdeep gym, Brock tries to flirt with Liza...and ends up hitting on Tate.

James wins a new car, then TR blast off in it.

Ash admits he never changed his underwear during Kanto through all of Johto.

Years
  • chatsy said:
    o.o
    Interesting...

-What about an episode where the gang meets a homosexual who falls head over heels for Ash, and we then get to see what happens with this issue XD

-One in the gang goes insane, strips off all of their clothes, and runs around naked, screaming confusing words. (I'd like to see Ash do that XD)

Otherwise I have no idea. And please do take my post seriously, because I really would like to see that XD

looooooooool!ggg I liked the second occurance! I hope it would be may...

Years
  • chatsy said:
    o.o
    Interesting...

looooooooool!ggg I liked the second occurance! I hope it would be May doing that...

*gets kicked*

Sorry to double post!!! ive mistaken!sorry

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • More crack-up thoughts brewing up...

Ash: I'm a pretty little butterfly! Yes I am! Watch me gather nectar!
    *Beautifly lands on the flower Ash was heading towards*
    Ash: You stupid, useless thing! That's my flower!
    Beautifly: Beau?
    Ash: You heard me! May! Come get your freak of nature!
    Beautifly(in a low voice): HEY!!! CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU STUPID...
    Ash: Whao!? Beautifly... You can speak?
    Beautifly: DUH! I CAN SPEAK! GET AWAY FROM ME! (knocks Ash away)
    *May comes over*
    May: Ash, isn't Beautifly so sweet? Its so pretty too!
    Beautifly: Beauti!
    Ash: But... (Beautifly glares at Ash) .... Uh... Never mind....

Brock: .......
    Max: ........
    Brock: ......
    Max: ..... Brock, stop staring at me!
    Brock: ....... Hmmm....
    Max: BROCK!
    Brock: ..... You're cute, Max.... Ya know...
    Max: Uh.... May, Ash! Someone! Help!
    *Pikachu walks over*
    Max: Pikachu help! Brock is.... acting.... weird....
    Pikachu: WHO CARES!? CHILLY PEPPER!!!
    Max: Huh? ..... Brock, please....
    Brock: ....... Ohh.....
    Max: I'm walking away slowly.... Just stay, Brock...
    Brock: .......

*STUPID RANDOM PHRASES*
    Ash: I SMELL LIKE FISH!
    May: BITTER, OILY, GREESY, SOUR, GREEN, CHESSEBURGERS!
    Max: MY CUTE LITTLE BOTTOM ITCHES! SOMEONE SCRATCH IT!
    Brock: LIVER! I LOVE LIVER!! GIVE ME YOUR LIVER!
    Drew: SNOW ANGELS!! (lays on back in the desert trying to make a snow angel)
    Brawly: HARIYAMA! I LOVE YOUR MAMA!
    Norman: KILL MY STUPID KIDS!!! EWEERAVA!!
    Prof. Birch: I'M A FREAKING TREE LOVER! SAVE THE TREES!!!
    Prof. Oak: OAK NUTS FOR SALE! BUY THEM TODAY ON A DISCOUNT!!!
    Gary: ASH IS A LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER! I'M A LOSER! WE'RE ALL LOSERS!

*Ash sees another trainer with a Pikachu*
    Ash: What's that?
    *Ash's Pikachu rolls his eyes as Ash opens his Pokedex."
    Pokedex: You know what this is. You've seen it before. You even have one.
    You keep doing this everytime you see a pokemon, regardless if you've seen
    it before or not, and now you're scanning a pokemon that you even have?
    Dude.. what's wrong with you?? You're dense! You give away some perfectly
    good pokemon or let them go! You had a strong Pidgeot, man! You had a good
    fighting Pokemon in Primeape! What is wrong with you?? What's Wiiiiiiiiiith you, man??
    What...
    *Ash shuts off his pokedex as a sweatdrop forms*

Ash: Let's go see a movie!
    Brock: What about "A Cinderella Story!" You guys know I was the star in it, right!?
    May: No, Brock! What about... Let me think...
    *Stands there for 5 hours)
    Max: Let's see the 7th Pokemon movie!
    Ash: Yeah! I was the star!
    May: No! I was!
    Brock: Look at my face! This is a star's face, baby!
    Max: Hey, what about me!?
    Pikachu: NO! NO! NO! I was the star!

Ash: THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! WE MUST TELL THE PRESIDENT!
    May/Max/Brock: O_O

Ash: I'm the gang leader! Those are my minions! (Points at May, Max, & Brock) Do the gang cheer I taught you three!
    May/Max/Brock: Ash! Ash! He's Our Leader! If he can't do it, then no one either!
    Ash: Louder!
    May/Max/Brock: ASH! ASH! HE'S OUR LEADER! IF HE CAN'T DO IT, THEN NO ONE EITHER!
    Ash: EVEN LOUDER!
    May/Max/Brock: ASH! ASH! HE'S OUR LEADER! IF HE CAN'T DO IT, THEN NO ONE EITHER!
    Ash: Oww... My ears... I think I'm deaf!

Brock: A little bit of food poisoning and... WALA! Lunch is done! Come and get it!
    Ash: Hmm... This tastes good, Brock!
    May: Yeah, it has almost an almond like taste... A little bitter...
    Max: I don't feel to well...
    May: Neither do I...
    Ash: Brock... What's in this stuff?
    Brock: Just some poison... Good isn't it!?
    Ash/May/Max: O_O!

May(Talking to Drew): You'll never beat my Pokemon! Go, Rayquaza! (Throws a Pokeball & Beautifly comes out)
    Drew: What? Fine then. Go Celebi! (Throws a Pokeball & Roselia comes out)
    May: Rayquaza, use Outrage!
    Beautifly: Beauti? (Just sits there, confused)
    Drew: Your Rayquaza doesn't even know how to attack! Celebii, Psychic!
    Roselia: Rosel? (Also confused)

Brock: I'm just cooking... Cooking up a little something... Come here, Max.
    Max: Why? What do you want? (Walks over)
    Brock: I need you... Come here! (Grabs Max & shoves him into the stew)
    Max: What the-! OWW! Its hot! Get me out! BROCK!!!!
    Brock: I ran out of ingredients so I'll have to start cooking you guys. And Max, you are the most useless one here so GOOD BYE!
    Max: WHAT!?! BROCK, GET ME OUT! MAY! ASH! BROCK's TRYING TO KILL ME! HELP!
    Brock: Max, please die quitely... You're giving me an headache.

*Ash and company take a walk through a city streets. They see a McDonalds!*
    Ash: McDonalds is a place to rock.
    Brock: It is a restaurant where they buy food to eat.
    May: It is a good place to listen to the music.
    Max: People flock here to get down to the rock music.
    Pikachu: Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds!
    *Team Rocket appears*
    Jesse: McDonalds will make you fat.
    James: They serve Big Macs
    Meowth: They serve quarter pounders.
    Wobuffett: They will put pounds on you!
    All: Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds!
    *For no reason Drew, Gary, and Professor Oak show up*
    Drew: McDonalds hamburgers are the worst!
    Gary: They are worse than Burger King.
    Professor Oak: A Big Mac has 26 grams of fat. A quarterpounder has 28 grams of fat.
    All: Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds! Rock and Roll McDonalds!
    *Jigglypuff wanders in*
    Jigglypuff: Rock over London, Rock on Chicago, Wheaties, the breakfast of champions!

*May in a battle against Drew*
    Drew: You're loseing, May! Can't you beat my Roselia?
    May: Of course I can! Go Torchic! (Throws Max out)
    Drew: O_O
    May: Torchic use Ember!
    Max: Do I look like a Torchic to you?
    May: Torchic! I said Ember!
    Max: Tor! (Uses Ember on Roselia & KO's it)
    Drew: O_O, What the-!
    May: Isn't Torchic great?
    Max: Okay... I'm leaving...
    May: No, Torchic! Return! (Max is absorbed into a Pokeball)

When good Pok?mon go BAD....
    Pikachu: Ash, I have something to tell you.
    Ash: O_O it's scary enough with you telling me anything!!
    Pikachu: Yeah yeah. Listen, Ash, I hate you.
    Ash: But the gym battles...
    Pikachu: I don't like those people or Pok?mon either. So I beat their butts.
    Ash: And the hugs...
    Pikachu: I was simply trying to find the time to shock you badly enough.
    Ash: Then why didn't you stay with the Pikachus in that forest....
    Pikachu: They banished me when they found out my evil plot to bring Lord Voldemort back to power.
    Ash: Then why didn't you just shock me...
    Pikachu: I have to bring you back alive to Lord Voldemort. Things are not always as they seem, Ash Ketchum.
    Ash: You mean...
    Pikachu: Yes, Ash, I your faithful Pikachu, am a Pok?magus!
    Ash: You're a what...
    Pikachu: T CAN TRANSFORM INTO POK?MON OF MY OWN FREE WILL!! YOU'RE DENSER THAN I THOUGHT!!!
    Ash: but I...
    Pikachu: *transforms into Lucious Malfoy* Petrificus Totalus!
    Ash: *falls down very stiff*
    Malfoy: *laughs evilly*

Ash: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pikachu: What do you need?
    Pikachu: yeah, okaaaay, um, can I get you anything?
    Pikachu: WITH WHAT?!
    Pikachu: I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH HELP!!
    Pikachu: I'm outta here. *walks away*

*At a park*
    May (swinging on a swing): Swingy! Whoo!
    Max: May, you really need to grow up...
    May: Why?
    Max: Because... I want a chance!
    May: Okay... (Gets off swing)
    Max: YIPEE! May, can you push me?
    May: Okay! (Shoves Max into the swing)
    Max: Ow! (Swing breaks) OWW!
    May: Opps... (Walks away whistling)

*The gang are watching shows on Kids' WB*
    Ash: Hey! Look you guys! That's me!
    Max: Its a commercial...
    Ash: But why am I on a commercial without anyone asking first?
    Brock: Be quite Ash! Mad Mad Mad Monkey Summer is back on!
    May: Wow... Look that's me...
    Max: That's a monkey, May...
    May: Opps... What's a monkey?
    Ash: Shut up! I'm trying to watch TV!
    Gang: ...... ...... ........ ......... .......
    Ash: Yow! Look at that hot guy! ..... Wait that's ME?!
    Brock: Hmm.... I had a bad hair day during that episode, didn't I?
    May: Wow... I didn't know I was THAT annoying when I complained..
    Max: Now you do. I look pretty darn good!
    Gang: ..... ....... ....... ....... ........
    Ash: Wait! What's happening!?
    May: Where'd those voices come from!?
    Brock: I'm scared....
    Max: Its TEAM ROCKET! Sheesh!
    Ash: Oh, right. Now I remember...

May: Guess what guys? I'm gonna enter a contest!
    Ash: May, there was already a subject on people losing contests. They still don't understand my cuteness...but at least I've still got my long blond hair!
    May: NO!! I'm going to enter my POK?MON in the contest!! Sheesh!
    Ash: Which one?
    May: Deoxys!! *hold up Max*
    Max: You Idiot, I'm not Deoxys!! Put me down you other-word-for-female-dog!
    Ash: O_o
    May: Sometimes its cries sound almost like human speech...that's why I'm entering it in the Smart contest!!
    Ash: *mutters*Good thing you're not trying, 'cause you'd lose.
    May: Excuse me?
    Ash: Nevermind.
    May: Well, I'm off!
    Brock: Where are you going?
    May: I'm taking my Deoxys to a contest! *holds up Max again*
    Brock: O_o
    May: Where's Max? Shouldn't he know where I'm going, too?
    Max: I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU DUNCE!! PUT ME DOWN!!!
    Brock: Uh... he's right th---he slept in.
    Ash: He did?
    Brock: *stamps Ash's foot*
    Ash: OW!! I mean, oh yeah, he did.
    May: Okay then!! Bye!
    Max: ASH! BROCK!! HELP ME, DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!
    *at the contest*
    May: Okay, Deoxys, you need to be as smart as possible.
    Max: *mutters* your head's gonna smart in a minute...it needs it actually...
    May: Eat this green Pok?BLOCK! *shoves a green BLOCK down Max's throat*
    Max: AHHHH!!! TOO BITTER!!! NOOO!!!! *rolls on ground, glares at May*
    May: Hmm... so you know Hyper Voice, rollout, and Mean Look...
    Max: YOU IDIOT!!! THOSE WEREN'T ATTACKS!!!!
    Intercom: Attention: All contest participants please report to the main hall now.
    May: *starts, eyes widen* WHAT WAS THAT VOICE?!?!
    Max: You FOOL! That was the intercom!!
    May: Hmm...something tells me it was the intercom...*drags Max to Main Hall*
    *During the contest*
    MC: ...And entry #4, May's Deoxys!
    May: *kicks Max into spotlight*
    Max: OWIES!!
    Judge 1: Such a unique cry...
    Judge 2: It looks almost human...
    Judge 3: It's bound to do well...
    *APPEAL 1*
    May: Deoxys, use Hyper Voice!!
    Max: *cries* but I don't wanna!!!
    MC: and May's Deoxys appeals with Fake Tears! I hate you all! What do the judges think?
    Judge 1: Hmm...It's not a cuteness contest, so that's not the appropriate move...
    Judge 2: Well...it does it so well that I have to give it a good score!
    Judge 3: *SNOOOOREE*
    Judge 1: No, not again...
    Judge 2: He ALWAYS falls asleep...
    *APPEAL 2*
    May: Deoxys, wow them with your Rollout!
    Max: AAAARRRRRRGGGH! *jumps on May, attacks her*
    MC: and May's Deoxys appeals with Revenge! My life is miserable! Judges, your opinions?
    Judge 1: The way it leapt upon its pathetic trainer...it was so graceful...
    Judge: It seems determined to win...
    Judge 3: *SNOOOOREEE*....and this is why I should be voted Miss Hoenn...*SNOOORRRE*...
    Judge 2: D'ya think we should wake 'im up?
    Judge 1: Nah.
    *APPEAL 3*
    May: Deoxys, show them your Mean Look!
    Max: NO!
    MC: And the Deoxys wows the crowd with a thunderous Roar attack! I don't get paid enough! Judges?
    Judge 1: we're just taking up space at this point.
    Judge 2: Agreed. Meganium's getting tired of writing down our comments, anyway.
    *APPEAL 4*
    May: Deoxys, try Rollout again!
    Max: *jumps up and down, stamping on the floor and swinging his fists* I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!
    MC: Deoxys uses Thrash for the 4th Appeal! Judg---oh, yeah, they've left.
    *FINAL APPEAL*
    May: The odds are against us Deoxys, but show 'em what you've got!
    Max: I'VE GOT A REASON TO HATE YOU< THAT'S WHAT I'VE GOT!!! *stamps, punches May*
    MC: And Deoxys wraps it all up with Rage! I wish I was was a plumber!
    *ENDING RESULTS*
    May: We may have come in last, Deoxys, but we did our best! That makes us winners even though we lost! Right?
    Max: You're a loser no matter what...
    Ash: Uh...how'd it go?
    May: We got... 4th place.
    Brock: Oh..uh, that's okay..
    May: Is Max up yet?
    Max: I'm right here!!! GEEZ!!
    May: Oh, Max! How long were you there? I entered a contest with Deoxy--- Deoxys? Where is it? Deoxys? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Ash, Brock, Max: -_-;;

*The gang are sitting around having breakfast*
    Max: Wow! Look in this newspaper! It mentions Ash & Brock's .... never ending love?
    Ash: But I... I thought I set those rats straight! I told'em how I lied & Brock & I are just pals...
    May: Newspapers lie all the time. Everything in them are lies!
    Ash/Brock/Max: :l
    May: But they are...
    Brock: Ash! This isn't funny! No girl is even going to consider me if they read this fake Tauros cr-
    Ash: I know! I know! If only we could get even...
    Brock: Yeah, but it would be extremely suspicous if they caught US doing that...
    Ash: Too bad no one else can help us... (looks at May & Max)
    Brock: *Sigh* Our futures look ruined, Ash... If only... (looks at May & Max)
    Gang: ..... ...... ...... ....... ....... .....
    Ash: Ehem!
    May: .... What!?
    Brock: If only, I repeat, if ONLY someone could help us...
    Max: Who? May & I?
    Ash: If its not too much to ask... (manages to force a kind smile)
    May: ... Well, it kinda is....
    Brock: HELP US!
    Ash: OR ELSE! (Holds out Brock's cooking knife)
    May: Uh.... Sure....
    Max: We'd be.... *swallows* glad to help...
    ~At the newspaper company~
    Ash: We've got your backs!
    Brock: Just go in there & show'em what you're made of!
    May: What ARE we supposed to do in there?
    Ash: One word..... Evil....
    Max: Okay, quick question.... Is this legal?
    Ash/Brock: OF COURSE NOT! NOW GO! (Throws the siblings into the building)
    May: Ow! Those two are NUTS!
    Max: I wouldn't mess with them, May... Okay, let's go. (They sneak down a dark hall)
    ~Outside the building~
    Ash: Ohh.... Ahh.... There they go! (Spies through windows)
    Brock: They better not get caught & tell on us... Those brats!
    ~Inside the building~
    Security Guard: Hey! What are you pesks doing in here!?
    May: Us? Well... uh... Max....
    Max: We are the new owners of this company!
    May/Guard: O_o
    Max: Right, May?
    May: Yeah, sure...
    Guard: You two are a little young... Oh well. I'll show you two to your office.
    Max: Yes, do that. (smiles evily at May)
    ~Outside the building~
    Ash: Huh! Brock, did that guy actually fall for it? What an idiot!
    Brock: Ash! They might actually save us!
    Ash: Our heroes!
    Brock: You mean hero & heroine, right?
    Ash: ..... Just shut up.....
    ~Inside the building~
    Max: Yipee! The chairs are so soft in here!
    May: Yeah! You can bounce on them! Bounce... bounce.... bounce... BOUNCE!
    Max: I actually feel powerful.... Hwa ha ha HA!
    May: You're weird... Max, aren't we supposed to do something evil to this company?
    Max: Why? Those powerless freaks were using us, May! Now look at me- I mean us... POWER! HWA HA HA HA!
    May: Yeah, sure...
    ~Outside the building~
    Ash: What ARE they up to?! They've been in there for 5 hours & counting! Its late! My beautiful hair is all messed up... I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP!
    Brock: You been need it...
    Ash: WHAT!?
    Brock: Nothing, nothing!
    Ash: ... I don't trust you.. Or those brats for that matter!
    Brock: A good question.... Who DO you trust?
    Ash: Me, myself, & my hair! Heh heh HEH!
    Pikachu: Pika-Pi! Pika Pikachu!? [Ash! What about me!?]
    Ash: Oh, shut up! You rat!
    ~Inside the building~
    Max: POWER! POWER! POWER! HWA HWA HWA!
    May: Max... Hello, Max? Can you hear me?
    Max: POWER! HWA HWA!
    May: MAX! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
    Max: No, I don't feel like stopping.... POWER! SWAH! SWAEK!
    May: I'm leaving...
    Max: POWER! SWAEK! Huh? What you say, May? You're leaving? Why?
    May: Because you're really acting weird...
    Max: .... May, then I have one thing to say to you... SHAWEAK! Hah ha!
    May: Bye... (Runs out of the room, terrified)
    ~Outside the building~
    Ash/Brock: WHAT!?
    May: Max... He's acting really weird. He's scary...
    Ash: May, finally you noticed what we have known for ages!
    May: No really! Max... I don't know what's wrong with him!
    Brock: Surprise, surprise!
    May: I'M DEAD SERIOUS! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MAX, THEN ITS YOUR FAULT! HELP HIM, RIGHT NOW!
    Ash/Brock: O_o
    May: Please...
    Ash: Hmm.... No...
    Brock: Try knocking him out then dragging him to the hospital. I'm so sorry I can't help but I'm busy...
    May: I'll.... I'll do it, I'm not kidding...
    Ash: So?
    Brock: Go ahead.
    May: Okay.... WHAAH! (Bursts out crying loudly)
    Ash: My ears!
    Brock: Stop please! We'll do it!
    Ash: Yeah! Just STOP!
    ~Inside the building~
    Max: POWER! I OWN POWER! EVIL! I AM EVIL! HWA HWA HWA HE!
    Worker: Boss... What do you want us to do?
    Max: DESTROY! DESTROY THIS BUILDING! HWA HWA HWA! DO IT NOW!
    Worker: Uh... Sure, boss.
    (The others enter the room)
    Ash/May/Brock: MAX! DON'T!
    Max: Too late... HWA HWA!
    (Building explodes)
    Gang: It looks like Team Gangsters are blasting off again!
    (Team Rocket watch in the distance)
    Jessie: About time those twerps got blasted to bits! Been needing it!
    James: Maybe we can get Pikachu now...
    Meowth: Tat's an idea! Lets go Team Rocket, lets go!

Ash: I need a vacation, RIGHT NOW!
    Brock: I need relaxation, RIGHT NOW!
    May: I need a punctuation, RIGHT NOW!
    Max: I need a NATION! RIGHT NOW! HWA HWA!
    Ash/Brock/May: O_o
    Max: What? There's nothing wrong with too much power!

Ash: Pikachu, you're my very first Pokemon!
    Pikachu: No, I'm not..
    Ash: Oh... Opps...

Max: Mommy! Mom- I mean May! I got hurt! WHAAH!
    May: Poor baby! Did you get an ouchie?
    Ash/Brock: O_o
    May: Opps... I mean... Max, I'll get you a bandage...
    Max: But, Mommy- er May! Aren't you going to kiss it to make it feel better?
    Ash/Brock/: O_o
    May: Sure!

Ash: Pika! Pika! Pika! Pikachu! Pika! Pika! Pika! Pikachu!
    Pikachu: And what's he aiming for?
    Corphish: Nothing...

Ash: HIP! HOP! HIP! HOP!
    Brock: PIP! POP! PIP! POP!
    May: VIP! VOP! VIP! VOP!
    Max: RIP! ROP! RIP! ROP!

Ash: I'M A CHEVIWAWA!
    Brock: I'M A KIVIWANO!
    May: I'M A TIVIOPO!
    Max: I'M MAX!
    Ash/Brock/May: O_o

Ash: HEY, TONY! I LIKE THE THINGS YOU DO! HEY, TONY!
    Brock: FRIED KIPPER FOR DINNER! (flips Mudkip on a grill)
    May: FLIP FLOP! ON A DOCK!
    Max: SKIPEDY SKIP! I'M ON A KIP! (stomps on Mudkip who's on the grill)
    Mudkip: MUDKIP! (uses Hydro Pump on the gang)
    :sleeping: :surprised :\ :) :classic: :laugh: :nervous:

Back