• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Clair's hot *licks Clair*

Clair: Ewwww! Get your tongue off me!!!

Me: But I like you! You're squishy and fun to hug ^-^ Anyways, at least you won't cheat on Lance, Guine. I'm glad he's got a good gal. I'll just have to go with either Steven or Clair. Which one's better? =D

Steven: Please don't let her touch me..
    Clair: Please don't let her touch me....

*both Clair and Steven look at eachother, jump at eachother, and start making out*

Me: O_______O;;; Darn, I guess they both like eachother.. I can't change that ^^;;;;

Anyways, more rumors..! =D

Clair divorces me and lives with Steven
    Bugsy can switch into a girl =3
    Falkner and Morty adopt a baby girl =3

That's it ^^;; Maybe I should make my Lance the Dudda pic into my avatar.. Hmmm.. >=D

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
    Thank you, I guess Lance was lucky our Destinys were linked....
    Clair and Steven?!!!No way...Clair is far too icy for that freak...
    Mace, hmm, he's actually an idiot and Talais-I don't think Clair and Talais works really...
    Talais is the evil version of Clair, I want them to have a cat fight sometime to see who wins(Go Clair kill Talais!-Sleeping with my man aiiaaa!)
    Any Idea's on the name of our son?...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Yay I Disturbed People .______.`

Ash Will Tickle A Sleeping Charizard. Then The Charizard Farts At Him. Then He Dies. Pikachu Commits Suicide, Then Realises The Poke-Heaven And Human Heaven Are Not The Same Place So He Becomes A Ketchup Addict Again And Gets Thrown Out Of Heaven And Splats Onto Misty's Head. Misty Dies And Kills Pikachu. Brock Has A Nervous Breakdown And Marries A Jynx. They Have 59 Glorious Bouncy Pokemon That Chase After Nurse Joys And Officer Jennys. Then Brock Recovers And Realises What He Has Done And Throws The Jynx Off A Cliff. Meanwhile Ash Sits In Human Heaven Picking His Nose. Pikachu, However, Does Not Go To Heaven THIS Time... He Finds Out Misty Is The Devil!!! Ash Comes Back To Life After Eating A Magical Bogey And Marries Brock. They Have 59 Glorious Bouncy Freaks With Caps Who Chase After Nurse Joys And Officer Jennys. Brock Has Another Nervous Breakdown And Has An Affair With A Rock. Meanwhile Ash Is Feeling Very Depressed That His Husband Is Having An Affair So He Has An Affair With His Mum. Pikachu Manages To Kill Misty And Then Becomes The Devil. Meanwhile, At The Bottom Of A Cliff, The Jynx Explodes. Ash Realises The Error Of His Ways And Kills Himself. He Doesn't Go To Heaven Because He Cheated And Came To Life When He Should Be Dead. Ash Finds Out That... Pikachu Is The Devil!!! Ash Tells Him About His Magical Re-incarnation Bogeys So They Both Eat Ash's Magical Snot And Come Back To Life. Ash Proposes To Pikachu. Pikachu Accepts. But On Their Honeymoon, Ash Finds Out That Pikachu Is Cheating On Him. He Has Been Having An Affair With...

THE KETCHUP BOTTLE

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually I am big time supporter of weird pairings >D Actually, I think Steven needs an icy chick for him. ^^;; And people think I'm weird for supporting the Lance/Steven yaoi couple :3 Its so kawaii.

Anyways, more disturbing rumors..

There will be a mortal kombat verision of pokemon. >D
    Lance will not have a dragonite XD
    I will start liking Misty
    Ash will like Clair
    Brock will get laid =P
    Oak will marry Ash's mum.

Remember. Those above are rumors. THEY ARE NOT TRUE =P

*dies*

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    Get all the starters in GSC

Complete the Johto Region then go to Pallet Town with only your starter. Go up to Prof Oak, but do not chat to him. Instead walk back out of the lab. Complete the Kanto region and go to Prof Elm. Walk up to him and go heal your Pokemon. After this walk to Goldenrod City and chat to Bill. He will give you a Lv 50 Eevee. Repeat this cheat four times. Evolve all the Eevees into each evolution and go back to Prof Elm. He will give you a Unknown Pass if you give all the Eons to him. Go to the S.S Aqua and go to Orange Islands. When you get there Prof Oak will give you the two remaining starters at level fifty. However if you breed the starters you will get pokemon that are at level 5 with all of the females moves.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    One Day, Somebody Will Madly Invent A Cheat To Get Every Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon At Level 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 On Pokemon Blue, And It Will Work!

XP

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    In the Future, There Will Be A All New Movie Called 'POKEMON MEETS THE SIMPSONS'

Ash And Friends Will Turn Yellow And Pikachu Is Finally The Right Colour.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    OH! I Got One! Ash Will Wear A Hat And Start To Catch Pokemon And Will Be On TV And He Will Have A Pikachu That Sits On His Shoulder Like A Pikachu Parroty Thingle...

*turns on TV*

WAH???????

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Clair becomes the next Buffy the Vampire Slayer >D
    Lance will kick Ash's butt XD
    Misty will have a crush on Brock
    All my favorite Yaoi pair will come together!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
    Lance attempts to leave me for Yugi(he's turned into Joey and a ninja turtle)-"No, please don't leave...!"*bursts into tears*
    Manga Lance beats up Yami...then returns to me-"Anime Lance is a #$*&!%# PRAT!I'll take you instead...Want to rule the world with me?!"
    Me:Sure...Never hurts to attempt world domination....*almost dies in his embrace*
    Clair returns from the real world and marries Yugi...
    Anime Lance: Nooo, how could you Clair....*cries*
    Clair: Shouldn't have left Guine!At least she has the better of you...
    Lance thinks: *Hmmm, Clair in a nurses uniform....-shifty eyes-*
    Clair: *Slaps Lance*You disgust me sometimes.....
    -I'd never let this happen to my loves...;_;-

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    R/S cheats

How to get more playable characters

Complete the game three times with all the pokemon and then breed together a female Mudkip and a male Torchic then go back to the elite four and complete it with with party of Lv 100 Swellows then go to Prof Birch and save in front of him. Then start a new game. You can now play as Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, Naked May and Naked Brendan, Prof Ivy and Casey.

How to be a wrapist

If you do the Play as more characters cheat with the hidden characters you will be able to wrape people if you stand up to them and hit R and Select at the same time. If you wrape everyone you will get a black coulered trainer card

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Errr, actually I'm pretty sure Clair is Lance's sister.. O_O;; I don't think he'd get too in with her ^^;;;

Anyways.. more rumors..!

Yugi is awoken once again!
    Manga Lance dominates the world and tears me to pieces. >D
    My friend will stop having scary dreams of Lance
    Steven will have a better voice in the TV show *they soooo frigged up his voice >_<;;*

*gets torn to pieces*

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Oooookay...

If nobody minds, I'm going to post a rumor in the original sense that this topic meant it...

TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
    Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pok?mon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pok?gods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pok?mon in your Pok?dex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pok?mon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
    1) Articuno
    2) Zapdos
    3) Moltres
    4) GASTLY
    5) GASTLY
    6) GASTLY
    Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pok?mon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pok?mon (just play Pok?flute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
    Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
    Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
    Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
    Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
    Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
    Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
    Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
    Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
    These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pok?gods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. You can get them in trades though.
    And yes, this is fiction. I don't have ANY relatives in GameFreak.

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
    Rumors:
    They will actually tell us how they are related!!!*kills inventors of dull plot*
    Anime Lance begs me to take him back-...Ummm...No!*kicks him to ground*
    Anime Lance kills Wayne Grayson!!!-Now he's speechless!!!(along with Joey and Leonardo!)
    Clair realises she sounds similar to Joy, Jenny and Celebi...weird...
    Lisa spontaniously(?) combusts....Charizards happy!
    Mitchell is captured by Dragon Hunters....Shellgon dies!

Years
    The next episode! 401: cheaper humour by the dozen.
    As you remember last time, Masato hacked a computer causing a bomb head towards Houenn, and Brock was about to be filled with cranberry sauce,
    and Team Rocket was in the forest. Super Pikachu needed to save the city of townsville, and my Cheesecake slice is still missing!!!!
    Anyway, Ash is heading towards the Houenn league, hoping to win.
    But then Ash remembers he can't win without...sniffle...PIKACHU!!!
    Ahem...The city of Townsville...IS BEING DESTROYED BY A GIANT KILLER...
    slice of cheesecake!!!
    But while Pikachu is destroying the monster, the bomb heads closer and closer to Houenn! Meanwhile, Brock is licking the girl to see what she tastes like with cranberry sauce all over her. You see, She went insane and poured the sauce on her head. She then reveals that she's the person you need to beat to win the Houenn league, and she says now she's going to kick Ash's bottom. She kicks him, and he bursts into flames, and heads toward the petrol station. Coincedently that's where the bombs heading. Suddenly a
    raceman shows up.
    Raceman: We are at the race of the century: Ash versus a missile!
    Whoever hits the petrol station first, will win $97237643591635635218095398513653632783278587987375367433 dollars!!!
    Ash is in the lead! But what's this? Something saves Ash! It's M...M...

MISTY!!! She pulls him away. But the missile has gone away from the station and is heading towards whatever smells like cranberry sauce.
    That's right, the shreds of the exploded Pikachu. Now Brock has to run away very fast. Misty uses her water pokemon Blastoise to put out the fire. The water blast causes Ash to go in the sky. Now that all that stupid stuff is over, Ash can enter the Houenn league. Or can he...That slice of cheesecake is still destroying townsville. But I can tell you, Team Rocket has something to do with it!
    Find out next time in the episode 403: Magikarp is a lame fish!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back