• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up you're own Pokemon game cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
  • how to get a wooper with a santa clause hat, and christmas lights on its antena things:
    1).wait until dec. 24
    2).play a christmas song really close to the gameboy.("let it snow" works best)
    3).go to ur house(there will also be a christmas tree in the 1st floor)
    4).go upstairs and u will see a blowted fat man,that takes up 4 tiles.
    5).that blowted fat man is santa and he will give u a present and will put it under the christmas tree
    6).the next day(dec.25)open the present and it will be a wooper
    7).the wooper will not evolve and is holding the christmas tree for ur room decoration.
    8).wooper has the attack 'holiday cheer' and cannot be replaced,this wooper is also better than the original.

holiday cheer:power-80 pp-20
    santa comes into battle and attacks the enemy with wooper.

wooper will learn 'lights out' in lv.20(instead of evolving)

lights out:power-70 pp-25

~g/s/c

Chariquaza

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • heres one.
    ITS CALLED Psychadelic pokemon
    Crystal Only

Reach the Elite 4 for the 10th time. Instead of battling you will be challenged by your rival. He will have Lugia Ho-Oh Suicune Raikou Entie and Tyranitar (You Musn't catch any of the pokemon here) Lose and he will say good match now go challenge the E4. He will leave and your pokemon will automatically heal. Go in the E4 battle place you will fall in a hole. You will see Bruno and Giovanni. Bruno will battle you and you have to win. Giovanni runs off saying "You beat my brother." Your mum will be behind you and she will say "Son(you must be a boy)I;m sorry but she punches you and you fall. When you get up your mum and Giovanni will kiss. an Abra pops out and teleports you to a pokemon centre. Turn off your game then turn it back on When it gets to the title a Yanma and Snorlax pop out. it will be 2 v.s. 1 battle. Catch both then go to continue try to fly. The map will be all psyched out. A city called Desparato city will appear on the map go there. There will be a Slowking. It takes Snorlax and Yanma from you and it runs into a cave. Go in but you will automatically battle a Yanma catch it your game should lock up. Turn it back on it should go back to where you were instead of Yanma in your party you will have a lvl 1 caterpie. Go in the cave. Slowking will show a Rayquaza head A Dragonite head and a Garydos head. They will fuse and you will have Rayniteingdos. It will look all glitched psychodelic and blocky it will have the hippy dragon look all twisted and stuff. And it will have Jim carys head in the middle. Jim Carrys head pops up then goes back down then it explodes, You walk over to Slowking You eat it and say "mm chicken no wait BLUURRRRPPPPP" After get your Yanma It will be holding a Deathstone release Yanma and then try to deposit Caterpie it will evolve into Metadod. Use the Death Stone and it will look all pixelated. After you will eat them and the theme song of Family Guy pops up out of no where.

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
    Years
  • In Ruby:

Start off with any Pokemon you like.Then,go to Proffesor Birch.Talk to him 5 times.He will say "Would you leave me alone?" automaticly after the 5th time.Then,Torchic/Mudkip/Treeko/ will come out of its PokeBall and flame/squirt/karate chop/ him.Then the game will be pitch-black as next time you have to get one these starter PKMN instead:Pikachic,Charkip,or Treetle.Then Ash will subsitute Proffesor Birch.

SuperCody2004

Latios
    Years
  • This is for RUBY or Sapphire

Go to the house where the guy is watching TV.You can only have 1 pokemon with you and it better be strong.Talk to him 50 times.After that he will finally say I AM TRYING TO WATCH TV!He will battle you.He has
    Latios lv 50
    Latias lv 50
    Jirachi lv 100
    Deoxy lv 100
    Raquaza lv 70
    Groudon lv 100
    You have to beat him.After you beat him he will say YOU MADE ME LOSE MY POKEMON!
    Then he will run out of the room.Go watch the TV.It will be the news it will say
    CRAZY MAN TERRORIZING TOWN ASKING WHERE IS HIS POKEMON then it will shut off.
    Press A on the TV again and it will say DAD WOULD REALLY LIKE THIS CHANNEL.
    Go outside and fly to your house.Go in and your dad will instantly talk to you he says
    YOUR MOTHER NEEDS YOU!Go up to your room and the man watching the TV will be there in front of your mom saying WHERE IS MY POKEMON.He will look at you and leave.Your mom says THANKS AND RUNS OFF.Go back down stairs and leave your house.Fly back to the mans house and go upstairs.Another man will say I FOUND THIS DOWNSTAIRS YOU CAN HAVE IT.You will recieve
    Deoxy lv 100
    Jirachi lv 100
    Jirachi will be holding infinite masterballs and Deoxy will be holding SPACE EGG.
    This takes 500 steps to hatch it will be a Celebii with these stats
    HP ???
    ATK ???
    DEF???
    SP.ATK ???
    SP.DEF ???
    Once the egg hatches the man will walk up to you and battle you again with his remaining pokemon you will definetly win.He will run off.Use itemfinder Where he was standing and the game will shut off.You have to start a new game.Your choices are
    Boy
    Girl
    ???
    Choose ??? and you will start from the spot you used itemfinder with
    $999,999 with 203 pokemon including Celebii Jerachi and Deoxxy only this time
    all your pokemon are level 100 and they all have pokerus.Your character and every
    other person will look like aliens and if you talk to them they speak a wierd language.
    You will have every item and all your items are infinite.(to bad this code is fake).
    And if you go in your parents house knowones home,yours and every other
    building in the game is destroyed and blood is on the walls.If you get into a battle
    the pokemon are dead.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I have picked a winner! Although I have picked a winner still post fake cheats and I'll pick a new one eventually. Anyway here it is:
    3. Pokedragonfire's ultimate pokemon cheat
    2. How to get the msit stone by eco-mono
    And the winner is...
    1. Stewart&rupert's Wooper with a christmas hat

MissingNo. Pokemon #000

Wild BfSDS?GBfc Appeared!
    Years
  • Eat Missingno.!

R/B

1. Do the Missingno. code. Catch Missingno.
    2. Name Missingno. "Porkiwasagoodman"
    3. Go to Oak.
    4. Oak will lead you to a funeral and say "Porki was a good man."
    5. Porki comes out of the grave.
    6. Missingno. comes out of it's Pokeball.
    7. The screen will turn black.
    8. Your character will be in a white background. Slow Pallet Town+PKMN center music will be playing, and there will be an egg.
    9. Your character will say "OOH...eggs." and eat the egg.
    10. The egg will explode inside your characters stomach, and Missingno. will wiggle around.
    11. Your Gameboy explodes.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Go to Violet City and eat cheese while the sun shines. Then fly to New Bark Town and talk to Elm 99999999999999999999999999999999999 times. He will say, "You're a nut. You should go battle in the Nutter's league at Nuttergo Plateau." Fly to the Nuttergo Plateau (it will now be on the map and,yes, you can fly to it.) and you'll see a Pikachu with a black tail blocking the entrance. Talk to it and you can battle and catch it, although it doesn't have a Pokedex entry. Go in and you'll be in a building like the Elite Four building. Battle the guy you see (who's name is The Turkeygobbleturkey(smilegoblesmile) Phantom) and beat him. Once you beat him go to the computer that suddenly appears. Congratulations! Now all of your Pokemon but the odd Pikachu are Lv. 2 magikarps that can't gain levels and you can't catch any other pokemon!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    How to Kill Bill (the Computer guy) on Gold/Silver

Talk to oak with a Lv.7 Mewtwo and a Lv.100 Pidgey (these are the only pokemon in your party). He tells you that your mum hates you. You talk to your mum and she tells you to get lost. Talk to her 270million times with Berrys attached to your pokemon and she battles your pokemon with her sword. If you beat her she gets so angry, she blows up and burns pallet town to the ground. You find all the Pok?gods. Steal her sword and go to bill. The first time he says: "Hey! You could poke my eye out" the second time: "Be nice!" The third time: "oW! mY fInGeR!" Then you stab her and misty comes in and spits at you. you have to battle her and then she Burns her hair. She will go poo on you every time she sees you and will turn to an old man. Then Everything blows up and Pikachu is tortured with anti-anim?. Then Mewtwohundredandthree comes out of your screen and stabs you. The end! Monkeys eat cheese and fish when you all die.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • happy

MewMan said:
    I have picked a winner! Although I have picked a winner still post fake cheats and I'll pick a new one eventually. Anyway here it is:
    3. Pokedragonfire's ultimate pokemon cheat
    2. How to get the msit stone by eco-mono
    And the winner is...
    1. Stewart&rupert's Wooper with a christmas hat

:D Im a bit late to this(y didnt anyone tell me)wat du i win :P
    look at my sig. i even put an ad for u all to vote for stewie. :laugh:

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • HOW TO GET RID OF ALL REMATCHES AND BE LEFT WITH MEWS

Defeat rayquaza without getting any of your Pokemon hurt.

Stand on its area where it used to be for 60 seconds.

Look at your Trainers Eye in your Pokenav.

All of the trainers will want to rematch and will be hopping around like mad.

Go to one of the trainers.

He/she will say,
    "I have been waiting too long of a time for you! I am gonna DESTROY you!!!!!!!!!"

You will battle.

All of the Pokemon will be level 1,000,000 and you can't possibly defeat them.

When you lose, you won't faint, the trainer will laugh evilly and turn into a Mew!

You will battle.

The Mew will be at an infinity level but will only know splash, any Pokeball will catch it.

After you catch it, go to the PC.

The Mew will not know splash but will know every other move possible!

Battle all the other trainers and they will become Mew!

Battle Tate and Liza and they would become Celebi and Jirachi and be just like the Mews!

It is long, but it is worth it to get rid of those stupid rematches!

-made by Alice Drawdin.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
  • Ruby:
    how to catch the pokemon hbhbkvbh0985jjl;qe

go to granite cave
    come out
    do this again 678 times
    get a bad egg
    release the bad egg
    catch a Surskit
    equip it with cheri berry
    talk to prof.Birch 6 times
    do the gitch city thing except with the safari zone and Sootoopolis plays a role as Cinnibar
    fly to Mosdeep city
    fish with a good rod
    catch the pokemon 12 times to catch it

after effects:

screws up pc
    sends you in a glitch city type place
    screws up pokemon
    screws up trainer
    screws up music
    screws up attacks
    freezes
    Pokemon look like glitches
    Pokemon stats screwed up

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • How to catch Pika2 in Sapphire.
    Needed: Eon Ticket, all 8 badges.

Go to Littleroot Town.
    Talk to your mom 5 times in a row.
    She'l say "There's somebody to see you"
    A Pika2 will walk up to you and battle it.
    It's at level 100 and has Zap Cannon, and Lock On.
    Capture it and then your GBA explodes and a piece of paper will fly out an say: "PLAY POK?MON ICE!!!"

Now that's a publicity stunt, 2 DA MAX!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ok this thread is extremely close to the make up your own rumour thread, except the fact it's a competiton. Though there is no deadline, no prizes etc. I suggest that something like this occurs soon, or I shall have to close this due to thread duplication. If you can't make prizes why not ask and artist to make some for you.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    How to catch Pika2 in Sapphire.
    Needed: Eon Ticket, all 8 badges.

Go to Littleroot Town.
    Talk to your mom 5 times in a row.
    She'l say "There's somebody to see you"
    A Pika2 will walk up to you and battle it.
    It's at level 100 and has Zap Cannon, and Lock On.
    Capture it and then your GBA explodes and a piece of paper will fly out an say: "PLAY POK?MON ICE!!!"

Now that's a publicity stunt, 2 DA MAX!
    Uh... is Pika2 that blue Pikachu you made on your avatar?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • How To Get Wolfocoy the Blue Lupe In Ruby or Sapphire
    In the real world,dance in front of your Mom. She'll say,"Stop annoying me! Go play your Ruby or Sapphire or something!" You didn't need to do this but I made you so HAHA! In your game, switch bikes at Rydel's Cycles 9999999 times. Then Rydel will say, "Go online!" You will be at the Neopets Site. Look up amyclare10 in the search bar. In the User Lookup it will say 'amyclare10 likes to drink Parsley Soda!' Type in parsleysoda in the pop-up box and you will steal amyclare10's Lupe,Wolfocoy. It's only moves are Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word but they are powerful attacks. Wolfocoy and his attacks are the computer type.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • fake fake fake

ruby/sappire how to get a shiny gonbe:go to the ship thingy.then talk to briny 41 times.he will give you a pass to johto and kanto.go there talk to red beat him twice.hit the game boy with a sluge hammer. it will say awswome! you went to huytr! the new region! then pro. bob gives you a shiny gonbe with the attack(drum roll please!)sleep! you go to sleep for the entire Battle, for a shilded HP!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    how to get trogdor

to get trogdor, the burninator, got to prof. birch with a fire pokemon and a dragon.
    walk around him 360 times, and then talkto him. He will say: "ack! I hate you! prepare to be burninated! you will fight trogdor. he will kill you. prof birch sez: hahahahaha! and then he blows up, and the pokeball with trogdor appears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back