• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Ur Offers !!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Make an offer of pokemon you need just let me know and I'll see if I can breed or have them up for trade I have a feebas but I wanna make it to a milotic and start breeding it Xp

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Sorry i only gots a male, Lax naruted one... do u want a gligar, trapinch, kecleon, ccastform, Aipom and a Anorith I think that a fossil poke or sumthin

..... umm yea and you ppl want like the freakin impossible pokemon

Last edited:

haffeysucks

lolpwnt
    Years
  • Yes, it's a fossil Pokemon. Why bother creating a thread when you don't even have all the fossil Pokemon? They're so basic and easy to get. Just go underground and dig up fossils. :tired:

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • here's some advice, don't start a thread welcoming all trades if you don't have a lot of pokemon. have you even beaten the game yet?

Back