• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make way for the n00b!!!!

AmayaTakahashi

Newbie Script Writer
Years
  • Make way for the n00b!!!! (Revised as Newbie)

lol. I crack myself up sometimes. I'm a n00b at everything having to do with Pokemon except for the gaming part. I can't hack, I couldn't get an emulator to work until recently. My spriting stinks too. But it's all part of the learning process, right? I took a two year hiatus from Pokemon during 6th and 7th grade and am now OVERLY re-obsessed with it again. I can, however write dialogue scripts for mangas and games, depending on how dramatic it has to be. I cannot do comedy unless it's really, and I mean REALLY, shallow. But dramatic, I can do. *Evil smile* fufufufu...

I look forward to meeting you all, and possibly working with you on projects in the future!

Amaya

Last edited:

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
  • From the looks of things, you're not a noob, you're just a newbie. :D

"n00b" is such an insult..

I can say nothing about taking a Pokemon hiatus, since I did the same thing for a couple of years during the original Johto generation. Didn't thrill me too much. Not that Heart Gold and Soul Silver weren't awesome.

And I hear you about writing comedy.. it's not easy to do. -has tried and failed-

Welcome to PC, Amaya.~

AmayaTakahashi

Newbie Script Writer
    Years
  • lol yeah. I don't call any1 but myself a n00b if I can help it. Hoenn was probably the only region to attract my attention, though 4 years after Emerald was first made.

Thanks for the welcome, Soul Eater!

Amaya

EDITED at 12:36:39 the next morning (lol)
    I just downloaded GameMaker 8.0. Maybe the actual MAKING of a game would be easier than trying to hack! lol

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, it's not like I can ROM hack anyway... and you could use your script writing skills to write a mean fan fiction, lol (they just can't be actual scripts). There's a lot to talk about on the site regardless of skill level, and I do hope you'll find it enjoyable here as I have for over three years.

Welcome aboard PC, and please enjoy the ride :3

Back