• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Your Own Font

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well This is a thread where you make your own fonts and then post the preview of the here.

Go to Fontifer.com and the follow the directions. If you dont have a scanner then just bring the picture in paint. Go to Strech/Skew and make it 150 to 200 percent bigger. Draw each character and then save it and then upload it. When you go to the preview save the picture. You will have to pay 9 dollars to actually download the font.

Here is one I made....
    Make Your Own Font

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    That's awesome!!!

Too bad I'm probably not allowed to do it, but it's still cool...

Is that your handwriting?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O It's not his site (I think), so I believe it's fine. It should go in Computers, though. ^^; *moves*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    No it is not my site :P if you have seen FMA Planet then you know that couldnt be my site XD So who else is gonna try it.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    My font! This is my own handwriting! :D Too bad you have to pay for it. :(

Back