• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a PKMN starter kit who would use it

Would you use an RMXP PKMN starter kit

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

som1unkn0wn

Hidden In The Shadows
Years
  • I am Making a Pokemon starter kit for RMXP and i am almost done but i need to know if i should bother to finish it. you can also post quick ideas of the game you would make here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I suppose that would depend on the features and quality of the starter kit. If there is a cbs, menu, trainercard etc. then definitely, yes.

Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    i would probably use it if it had all that great stuff, and as long as it is better than Blizzy's starter kit... :P

Years
  • I am Making a Pokemon starter kit for RMXP and i am almost done but i need to know if i should bother to finish it. you can also post quick ideas of the game you would make here.

I think you should finish it for a few reason...
    1. With a fully functional Pokemon Starter Kit maybe some of these pokemon fangames will actually get finish... due to the fact that it would cut time down alot.
    2. It can be useful for people that want to get into rmxp script... so they can see how it works...

But the downside to this is that people that use it will miss out on how to actually do stuff on there own.
    You will also get people that more unlikely won't credit you for using your Starter Kit.... Which always seems to lead to a big agruement and abusive words... lol

I for one don't have rmxp so it would be useless to me, but i think you should finish it up and release it... It would really benefit the community and I'm sure some people would make real good use of it... Also this is just my opinion, I think you should do a few tutorials on how to make some of the scripts you did, just my opinion.

Also do you think we could get some screens of some of your systems?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Dont Worry it'll have everything that is in the pokemon games. i have scripts for everything except the CBS which i have almost finished.
    In that case I am patiently awaiting its release... By the end of the month! Well then I will use it. Hey post some screens up though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    I would definately use it, would help me a great deal with my game :). Now all i need is to find a pirate ship script lol

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    i would use it, threre are like no good kits...

Back