• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a running race with events and NPCs

Years
  • So, I decided to create more contest, this contest called "Bicycle Tour"
    Other contestant (NPC) will automatically running, when they touch the finishing lines, they will win.
    If player touch the finishing lines first, player will win.
    However, it hard to make event touch other event , or make them run with player at the same times. Help me, please.

Years
  • I actually have a similar situation. There's a point in my game where other trainers are going to be scared of the player. I would like to make it so that they are triggered by the player walking across the line in front of the trainer, like normal trainers are. But then, rather than pausing the player, walking up to them, and battling them...I want the event to run away from the player but still allow the player to go about their merry way simultaneously.

Years
  • Well, actually I have already made that, like making pokemon turn away but still battle . However, it isn't the race, it just like a "thief-catcher" contest ..... So, please help me!

Back