• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    Ok, so ive had a good 7 year break from pokémon, but i want to get back into it. as ive said i want pure Kanto, but tell me if thats too much of a weakness.. Allakazam : Psychic, Ice Punch, Secret Power, Thunder Punch @ need help
    Snorlax: Focus Punch, Lick, Rest, Return @ leftovers
    Golem: Earthquake, Explosion, Flamethrower, Rock slide
    i need a water electric and fire pokemon then really... but thats my novice skills talking. i like gyradose but i dont have a clue with the moves, i would guess...

Gyradose:Blizzard, Hail, Hyrdo Pump, Return.. but thats a guess, like everything else.

ok so tell me what you think of those 4 and offer 2 suggestions that would go well with that sort of team.

jumpinjonny

Pokemon Master
    Years
    if you're after an electric i'd suggest 2 pokemon raikou & magneton (they're not pure kanto but can be caught in kanto)

and it's not novice saying you need electric/fire/water ITS CORRECT

and sorry but pure kanto isn't exactly perfect (maybe one or two hoenn but it's nice to have a meaning for training like yours)

Last edited by a moderator:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Don't double post, jonny, it's against the rules (in just about every forum you go to).
    Merged.

Adamutto, please post your team in the following format:

Pokémon @Item
    -Move
    -Move
    -Move
    -Move

It's much easier to read that way.

And why did you make a separate thread for this when you already made the same post in your other thread? =\
    Just use your other thread for help.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back