• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Making Drums in Anvil Studio

im_mega

Some guy on the internet.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    So, I've been getting more into music hacking, seeing as for my hack I plan to have custom music (I know some music theory). But, looking at tracks, the track for drums is supposed to be 0, yet in anvil studio, I can't select 0 as an instrument! Anybody know a way to use drums?

im_mega

Some guy on the internet.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Just set the instrument to acoustic grand if you want that track to play drums.

But isn't value 1 (or acoustic grand) used for Bright Acoustic? How would I use Bright Acoustic along with drums? Thanks!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    But isn't value 1 (or acoustic grand) used for Bright Acoustic? How would I use Bright Acoustic along with drums? Thanks!

To clarify, a value of 0 can be used for Acoustic Grand or Drums depending on the voicegroup for the song. In voicegroups without any drum samples, 0 will usually be used as an Acoustic Grand. For songs with drums, you won't have have Acoustic Grand. As for Bright Acoustic, that's just instrument 1 like usual. If the voicegroup has both Drums and Bright Acoustic defined, you'll be able to use them together with no issues.

Back