• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making handmade deck protector, need help deciding what Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I want to make a handmade custom made card protectors. I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is. Sure, the pokemon site says arceus is the most favorite pokemon, but there its a flaw. I need three pokemon.And if I draw three arceus, it'll be boring. Also, Arceus would be the subject of most of the custom mades. So PC users..... Post your three most favorite pokemon!
    I will end this poll on June 31st 2013
    I will post the design ASAP after.
    I will also hold a little contest. Sorry, the contest is canceled due to PC rules
    GET POSTING!

Last edited:

tnfsf11

Anyway my 3 choices would be:
    1. Ho-Oh
    2. Haxorus
    3. Porygon

Q: Is the design you're making a picture? Or are you going to make a real life card-holder?

Last edited:

White Raven

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I personally hate Arceus >_<
    Anyway my 3 choices would be:
    1. Ho-Oh
    2. Haxorus
    3. Porygon

Q: Is the design you're making a picture? Or are you going to make a real life card-holder?

Picture on penny sleeves Nothing Professional just a piece of expertly drawn art on paper, glazed in glue mixed with water, to give it a glossy finish. Attached to the peny sleeve with glue. It'll be hand drawn since i am awful at virtual art. Very grade seven-y

tnfsf11

It's okay that would be nice to see :) in the meantime I'll be checking here every now & then...
    Also I think there's a way you can use; drawing outlines on paper, then scanning them, then doing coloring & final edits on photoshop/gimp/paintshop...
    I heard about that method from somewhere, I guess here, what do you think?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For the record guys, I'm all for you creating designs and coming up with ideas for drawings. But keep in mind that it's against Pokecommunity rules to sell goods or services.

The PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services. (3 pts / 3 mths)
    Monetary transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods, Any requests, buying or selling threads, or links to sites involving such transactions will be removed. The PokéCommunity cannot provide protections for any transactions made on the community, whether public (in cases where the offending posts have not been removed) or private (via private messages or external services).
    I realize there has been no talk of money, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't bring this to your attention. I'm seeing words like, "sell", and "copyright", so just be aware of the rules, okay? I'm not going to close this thread because I see no imminent threat of rule breaking yet. Right now, so long as this discussion stays on art, this is allowed.

But be mindful that if this discussion extends beyond this scope, there are consequences, alright guys?

Carry on. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I want to make a handmade custom made card protectors. I want to know what your favorite Pokemon is. Sure, the pokemon site says arceus is the most favorite pokemon, but there its a flaw. I need three pokemon.And if I draw three arceus, it'll be boring. Also, Arceus would be the subject of most of the custom mades. So PC users..... Post your three most favorite pokemon!
    I will end this poll on June 31st 2013
    I will post the design ASAP after.
    I will also hold a little contest. Sorry, the contest is canceled due to PC rules
    GET POSTING!

Clicked web link, Ended up with Charizard.

I am Charizard
    You are a Charizard, the friendly and fiery Pokemon . Like Charizards, you are mild-mannered for the most part, and fiercely loyal. In fact, the only time you lose your temper is if someone hurts one of your friends.

Anyway, three of my favorite pokemon are:
    Charmander
    Machop
    Hitmanchan

White Raven

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Sorry guys... Ive been extremely busy with schoolwork and such... only done a draft of the sleeves

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Jeanne. Unfortunately, since this thread isn't technically a "gallery" you're reviving a thread beyond its 2 months. :( But, it sounds like you need time to work on your project anyway, so why don't you post a gallery when you have your sleeves finished, okay? :) We'd love to see the progress you've made!

Until then though, this thread has been inappropriately bumped and I have to close it. Feel free to post your sleeve updates in the Art Critique & Showcase thread in the meantime. And, as always, best of luck to you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back