• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Making money at the end of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2007
    What is a good way to make money at the end of the game? I am at the elite 4 and I would like to earn more money to get stat boosing items and most of the trainers have been defeated. How can I make more money?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Well if you have a strong team, just keep beating the elite four, but with the pokemon that you have at the front, give it the hold item Amulet coin, which doubles the money you get, or you can use the VS seeker to battle trainers again.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    also in that restaurant near the hotel and vacation-appartments you can battle a whole bunch of trainers each day again.. most of them have quite something to offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back