• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Pokemon Ruby Adventure! Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Pokemon Ruby Adventure
    Hello, Pokecom! Today, I'm gonna present my first Pokemon Essentials Game, Pokemon Ruby Adventures! The game will follow the Manga really closely, so you can expect having a mudkip for a starter, and a poocheyena, ralts and skitty from the beginning, and a Celebi once you get to the Team Aqua/Magma Clash. The game will have Mega Evolution(only canon ones planned). Plus, an optional, wait for it... 3D animated sprites!!

Features:
    Spoiler:

I will submit my screenies later today... PS: Don't have 5 threads to my name, so I can't post links!{D:}

Years
    So is this akin to AshGray or similar takes on anime or manga, except with contests? Presumably the player won't be able to catch Pokémon either? It might be a bit complex to fit things around certain common aspects of the game not being present, but it could be acceptable. The Megas might help, albeit without gyms and so on to use them in, or as a focal point, but optimally wouldn't be too OP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back