• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Male Miltank

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Do you think it is possible to have a male Miltank? Miltank is a cow and cows are female, but Pokemon are not animals so do you think it's possible?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Well, I think Tauros is supposed to be the "male version" of Miltank. It is a male cow/bull pokemon, after all.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Too much like it.

Well. Pokemon are animals. They are super animals you can say.

Ask yourself this. Are there any male cow? No. There are bulls like Tauros. So that is the male Miltank. Just like stated above.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • *sigh* Like Agent9 said above,it's like saying the male Jynx thing >>

Well,as we all know,Pokemon are much like animals,and even in a fantasy world,cows remain females and bulls are amle.So a male Miltank is indeed a Tauros like Chiru stated ^^'

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Yes, male Miltanks are Tauros. Can you hear the repetition?

Case closed.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This is like saying Male Jinx and Female Mr. Mime
    Actually... the japanese name of Mr.Mime didn't hint to it being male in any way at all, so female Mr.Mimes do exist.

On topic: Seeing as Tauros is a bull and bulls are male versions of cows... a male Miltank is a Tauros.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Yes, I do think that it is possible, In the games i'm sure that you will find one. In one of the games that I can't remember one of the gym leader had a female Mr Mine XDD!! So, Im sure that its possible. X3

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    SpriteSlay3r said:
    i think its possible.
    drummershuff said:
    I do think that it is possible, In the games i'm sure that you will find one.
    No it's not possible, there are only female Miltank so short of a major glitch in a game or a hack there is no way of finding a male Miltank. The male version of Miltank is Tauros, there are no male Miltank.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yes, I do think that it is possible, In the games i'm sure that you will find one. In one of the games that I can't remember one of the gym leader had a female Mr Mine XDD!! So, Im sure that its possible. X3
    I believe I already mentioned that the japanese name of Mr.Mime had nothing to do with it being male, so Nintendo of america is to blame for Mr.Mime being Mr.Mime -_- So I don't see why Sabrina having a female Mr.Mime would be a very big deal.

And as Phunboy said, a male Miltank is a Tauros -_- Just check out the pokedex on psypokes.com if you don't believe me.

Back