• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Male or Female?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    What I use tends to suit male more, Aggron, Houndoom, Salamence etc, also the litte pink female symbol catches my eye and annoys me while in battle

Years
    What I use tends to suit male more, Aggron, Houndoom, Salamence etc, also the litte pink female symbol catches my eye and annoys me while in battle

Really? O.o and i always thought it was red =) I rarely notice those symbol in battle. I am more focused on how to plan a strategy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Not too much, other than the fact that the resident cat Pokemon on my team must be female, and I usually like to have a male-female mix (3-3, or 2-3-1 genderless). Except for the cat Pokemon, it really doesn't matter what gender the rest of my team is as long as they're not overwhelmingly one or the other.

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    The genders of my Pokémon don't really matter to me unless the Pokémon really looks like it should only be a specific gender. (female Mankey? male Espeon?)

Back