• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    Hey. can i please get a shiny trapinch and shiny shupet. I have to offer lvl 92 mewtwo, lvl 100 alakazam, UT suicune, all three legendary birds, Ev'd Porygon-Z lvl 50,Ev'd Raichu lvl 50, Ho- oh lvl 46. I have more but this is just off the top of my head.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Thanks. But I WILL donate when I get the time. I'll EV a Poke for you when I get bored. Since this thread is so cool.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Those of you who are offering read the whole title right? Everything's free not being traded. Anyway, could I have a Celebi of the Modest nature added to the end of the queue? I don't want this order now because of how many people are requesting right now, and I don't want to make them wait for my first order to be delayed.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    @Yomama thanks!
    and also if i could get latios's moveset to be this
    dragonbreath
    draco meteor
    recover
    ice beam

i would be enternaly grateful!
    if not i can do it :)

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Lol, sorry for the last post I made, didn't read the rules *headdesk* I'll start fresh...

Pokemon: Shiny Empoleon
    Moveset: Any
    Nature: Any
    EVs: Attack, Defense, Speed
    Your Offer: Pokewalker event Pokemon

Pokemon: Marshtomp
    IVs: Special Attack, Speed
    Your Offer: Pokewalker event Pokemon

Pokemon: Shiny Manaphy (or non-shiny)
    IVs: None
    Your Offer: I'll see if I can breed my Pikachu-colored Pichu...

Hey, how about I help ya? I can breed, just in case you want to save storage in your game. I'll train it, too.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    **NOTE**
    Alright everyone, please read the instructions before you post. After telling like 30 people that they made a mistake with their order, it gets annoying. 3 main things people aren't noticing:

1) 3 Pokemon/day. That is it. Don't request 4, don't request 5, request 3 or less.

2) Request forms. I made these for a reason. If you just want a Shiny Abra, then it's fine to not use the request form. If you just want a Shiny Adamant Abra, again, that's easy enough to do without the form. However, those are the only 2 exceptions. I don't want something like "Oh, could I have a Shiny Piplup with Aqua Tail, Tackle, Body Slam, and Ice Punch that has 28+ IV's in Attack, Speed, and Special Defense and also is a Male that has an Adamant Nature with the Torrent Ability?" Seriously, you will be ignored from now on. If there is something you don't care about, like if you don't care what its Nature is, just type "Doesn't matter". Thanks to those that have been using the forms thus far. :)

3) Notifications. I will no longer be notifying you via VM/PM that your order is ready. It's a hassle to have to go back through the pages to find your post and then click on your profile and then post a VM that has all of the info, etc. etc. It will be YOUR job to keep checking the queue on the first page. You can see every single order up there. If your order has been completed, there will be text saying "COMPLETED" and then a game in parentheses. The game in parentheses is the game I used to complete your order, therefore you should use the FC I have listed at the top of the Pending Trades section for that game. This way, you can go ahead and just give me your FC when you VM me and we can immediately trade. When your order is ready, you will need to VM me with your FC, and I expect you to already have my FC added.

Also, it would be VERY helpful if you could get your order right the first time. If you must change it, then please post again as soon as possible after you placed your order.

I believe that's it.. guys and gals, please keep in mind that I've got a few dozen pending trades. I'm trying to make things go as fast and smooth as possible with these rules, but you need to follow them. Thanks to those that have been following them, and to everyone else, please read/re-read them.

@.Eevee-Chan - Your order's been modified.

@batmon - Read the new rules about notification. ^_~

@Tsutaja - You can check this yourself under the Pending Trades section on the first post.

@uskelly - Thanks for the help. Very helpful. :D

@shroud - Could you let me know what your order was again? I don't seem to have you on the queue. o.O

@GoldGizz - Of course you may. :) I don't need anything in return - you could trade me a Bidoof for all I care. :P

@Xyrin - Thanks for your generosity. I'm afraid it would just take up more space, but if you must, I'll take whatever you're willing to donate. :)

@shortdan1998 - Of course. :) And you don't need to worry, it would have been added to the end anyways to keep it fair for everyone. ^_^

@JFK - It's not a problem. :) And of course! Your order's been modified.

@pichuspark - It's fine. Your order's been added. :) And normally I'd accept that, but I've already got a ton of members on my team and sadly don't need any more. Thanks for your generosity though!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    BTW, can I change my order for May 31? Instead of Marshtomp, I'd rather have...

Pokemon: Luxio
    Moveset: Thunder Fang, Shock Wave, Crunch, Night Slash
    Nature: Dosen't matter
    IVs: Special Defense, Speed
    Offer: I'll try to find something...

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Thanks so much, this has to be one of the best threads running right now ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    One more request, can I have a

Event Pokemon: Darkrai (from any event, it doesn't really matter)
    Nature: Modest (but anything that raises Sp Atk is fine)
    Ability: Bad Dreams

Legendary: Cresselia
    Nature: Doesn't matter
    Level: 50 (UT)
    Ability: Levitate

Legendary: Regigigas
    Nature: Adamant or Brave
    Level: the Lvl 1 would be ideal, but the 70 one is fine
    Ability: Slow Start

Back