• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man Under Mountain

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
  • front-cover-update.png

spread-update.png

I am showcasing my personal portfolio of art and graphic design work - a baby named Man Under Mountain. Have a look at the full publication here. I think it will appeal to anyone with an interest in print design, or art in general really. It comprises a myriad of different styles and media. This is the second book of its kind, I hope to make more in the years to come!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This is absolutely stellar work. I'm not as well versed in graphic design as I would like to be as I've only just begun to take it out of the amateur realm and move into a semi-professional level, but I believe everything you've posted here speaks for itself. You've got a real mastery over the principles, and the balance and emphasis placed in the bottom two pieces has me completely taken aback. The color, the composition. They're immaculate. It's silly, but even your avatar speaks to me. Type can be so, so much more aesthetically pleasing then its given credit for.

Your portfolio, though I've only gone through a couple of pages so far, has already completely blown me away. You're no mere graphic design hobbyist, this is professional and concrete. A quality of life can be built on this work. I can promise I will be following your entries for some time to come. You've made a sincere fan out of me. Thank you.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • It is heartwarming to read your response. Such praise is the kind of thing that makes a project like this worthwhile. God knows there is some of my blood in there. {XD}

As it happens I am still rather green when it comes to professional design work. I am hoping to use this portfolio as a jumping off point in finding a job.

Back