• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manaphy Egg In Pokémon Ranger

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
Years
  • Hey, I Just Bought Pokémon Ranger About A Week Ago, Currently Im Rank 10 And At Fiore Temple, Doing Mission 10, I Was Wondering How Do I Get A Manaphy Egg?

~Clueless

?

Years
  • Thanks, I Can Nearly Get Ranger Net, Then Do Those Missions THEN Get Manaphy Egg ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    It's availiable after you beat the main quest of the game(which means you beat the legendary dogs, the hardest of which is the renewed Entei, took me like 12 tries lol), obtain Ranger Net, and beat the special mission obtainable from putting in the password that varies from region to region(assuming you've got the american one, go on Pokemon.com and it'll be there), and beat the mission which ends with you battling some really annoying foes: Venusaur, Scyther, and ANOTHER Scyther. Normally this would be easy, as you need just to stun the Scythers and that'll be it for them, but Venusaur is pretty much immune to that and he can shoot giant thorns from the ground which limit your movements as once you hit them while circling, you're pretty much dead. I beat it on my first try however, though I had one bar left. Luckily after he escapes afterwards, the former boss of Team GoGo/Go-Rock Squad will take the egg and give it to you, allowing you to transfer it to your Diamond or Pearl.

Hope that helped.

?

Years
  • Hey, If I Didn't Complete The Special Mission 3 - When I Capture Mew, And Just Went Straight To Getting The Password, Am I A Cheater...?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    No, none of the other "special missions" are necessary for you to get Manaphy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Even the extra missions where you fight the three legendary titans from the Hoenn region?(hint, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza)

.Brendan

Years
  • :t157: Go Here For some infomation. Bare in mind that you have to complete the game.

:t157: Also if you complete the game, manafi is still ubtainable, so you can start a new game

:t157: 1 manafi is ubtatainble per Diamond/Pearl Save file :P

~Brendan~ :t157:

Last edited:

?

Years
  • Even the extra missions where you fight the three legendary titans from the Hoenn region?(hint, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza)

Completed Kyogre Wheres Rayquaza And Groudon D=?

u need to hold r, x and left (but before that u need 2 finish every otha mision including the special missions) and type dat code

No You Don't, I Didn't Complete All 3 Missions Then I Got The Mission, I Done That And Just Entered The PW

:t157: Go Here For some infomation. Bare in mind that you have to complete the game.

:t157: Also if you complete the game, manafi is still ubtainable, so you can start a new game

:t157: 1 manafi is ubtatainble per Diamond/Pearl Save file :P

So I Can Send One To My Diamond And Then Like I Send One To Pearl?

.Brendan

Years
  • Completed Kyogre Wheres Rayquaza And Groudon D=?

No You Don't, I Didn't Complete All 3 Missions Then I Got The Mission, I Done That And Just Entered The PW

So I Can Send One To My Diamond And Then Like I Send One To Pearl?

:t157:Yeah you can trade but if you already have one you can't

Back