• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

manchester united vs chelsea fc

Years
    As much as I hate Man U, I hope it's them. Chelsea don't deserve to be in the Champions League simply because they aren't the champions. It's all about money these days, and the Champions League makes the rich richer. It's ruined the UEFA Cup which used to be one of the greatest competitions in sport, and it's helped make the Premiership one of the most dull leagues in the word.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    i love it when its a very close game, makes great entertainment. nothings worse than a one sided final. unless youre a fan of the winning team of course :P but as for neutrals, bring on the penalties.

i want the underdogs to win ;) lol

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well guys it was a good match and for thouse who don't know (oh wait i better put this in spoilers because the last time i posted somthing like this i got an infraction)

Spoiler:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    5 bucks if manchester wins... *looks at newspaper* owh my gosh... loooks like they won...
    LOL kiddin!!
    Anyways... Chelsea lost!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back