• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mandatory Organ Donation

Do you believe mandatory organ donation is a good idea?

• Yes, it would save lives

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No, it takes away the ability to choose

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • I have no opinion on this issue

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have a different opinion (post in thread)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    Another complicated question. But I think that if a dead person's heart could save another person's life, go ahead and give it to him/her. It's not like the dead person's using it, anyway.

And I understand what the relatives might think, but I for one wuld be glad if my grandfather's liver could be used to save a life. And it's a fact that the hospitals are in desperate need of donors, why not use the late as a resource, as people will always die.

And for those who prefer funerals where the leading character is shown off for the guests to see, restoration can be made, as is already done today for victims of car crashes and falls from high buildings.

Back