• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Shipping Debates

System!

HM....................... .....
Years
  • On the case of Oldrival, some fans like how Green is one of the few boys who isn't fazed by Blue's flirting and tricks. In some cases, the boy who plays hard to get can be more rewarding than flirting with any other ordinary kid. That's how I see it.

In my case, I don't ship it because I honestly don't care too much about Green. >>;;

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can someone tell me the name of the Shipping between Black & Iris
    I wonder if their going love rivaliy in Pokemon Black & white chapter
    I love to see White getting jealous of Bianca & Iris

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Loool looks like the thread has turned into a which-shipping-do-you-support thread.

My OTP is definitely MangaQuest.

I have no idea when I started liking this ship... but now, I'm crazy over this pairing and am emotionally attached to it. >_>"

The reasons? Well... I guess it's because of the hints in the manga and how well they compliment each other. Ehehehe. And their relation with Emerald! owo Just look at Gold and Emerald's interactions.

And we have Gold's hatching ability! Now, would Gold know about taking care of baby Pokemon and stuff? Nope, but we have Crystal here! (And Gold's mom, but whatever.) She could help to take care of the baby Pokemon and this would make them spend more time with each other hurhurhur~

And Crys. She's kind of tsundere only towards Gold. xD Just look at her nagging and scolding and showing affection for him~ Oh, and this made many people get the wrong idea and think that Crys is such a "boring girl" and that she has no personality or whatsoever. Grr.

And Gold! He needs to have a woman that is able to control him. Who knows what might happen if he continues to be that reckless...

I have a lot more to say, but it would take up too much space so yeah. Moving on...

My second favourite is Agency and Oldrival.
    The manga hinted that White had some sort of a crush on Black, right? :o And they're travelling together! Something is bound to happen in the future. Ohohoho.

And Oldrival. Oh god, I feel so sad for this ship. There's so little hints in the manga but it's all right 'cuz there's tons of fanart and fanfic of this pairing out there. The fanfics made me love this shipping. <3

Third favourite's Specialshipping. I dunno, I've never really liked this pairing before I went on the Internet. Ooooh this shipping is kind of okay, I guess.

Oh, and I LOVE BOTH HAUGHTY AND COMMONER. I'm leaning towards Haughty but Dia. D;
    I can't decide. I like how Dia had a crush on Platina at the beginning and how they've never really quarreled before. And I like how Platina depended on Dia to get her Pokedex back from the TG grunt.

And I really like Lucky, Tea, Chosen, Frantic, Original, PreciousMetal and Jade too. *w*

Oooh~ I should probably do a debate for Haughty and Commoner in the future. Or Chosen and Oldrival. Or Lucky and Special.
    Hey, I'm giving you guys ideas... so do it~~

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    SpecialShipping:
    This shipping is really cute and fluffy. I hope that there will be more hints in the future.

OldRivalShipping:
    I used to love ChosenShipping but it seems pedo imo. So I decided to ship this shipping because it's smexy.

FranticShipping:
    I love this ship seeing as they live in the Hoenn region. This ship is also cute and fluffy.

MangaQuestShipping:
    This ship is also pretty cute.

baseless comments :<

Kaith

Hacker of Fire
    Years
  • Hm, favorite shippings huh?
    Specialshipping (RedxYellow)
    She wouldn't give up on Red. Yellow always looked for him, they are piratically best friends, Red is always looking to protect her, and it's just that cute!

Chosenshipping (BluexSilver)
    AND
    OldRivalShipping (BluexGreen)
    I reason I support both is because I like both couples, but I also don't think either would be likely to happen.
    Blue and Silver do have a deep relationship, running all the way back to there childhood, I won't deny that. However, since this bond was made when Blue was 5 and Silver was 2, they have more of a brother and sister relationship more than anything. They didn't have any parents, anyone to call family, no memories of who they were. Since they were forced together by the Ice Mask Man, they clung to each other. Blue was always looking out for Silver. Now that they are older (Firered/Leafgreen arc) Silver does seem to have more apparent feelings for Blue and he expresses that more, it's still too much like a brother and sister relationship.
    Blue and Green fight so much, but that's one reason I like it. The friendly type of rivalry they have can bring out the best in each other, and fighting can sometimes mean that you care enough about that person. The only time I've ever seen Blue express any feeling for Green was when she first met him. She thought he was cute and that's it. I've seen nothing else hinting as to their relationship. But personally, because it's just that da*n sexy (as described by one of my best friends XD).

MangaQuestShipping (GoldxCrystal)
    The bad boy and perfect girl, of course they hook-up. Haven't you seen the breakfast club? ^^ Mainly love this shipping because of the hilarious moments between Crystal and Gold, and how Crystal keeps him in-line.

FranticShipping (RubyxSapphire)
    It's cannon, 'nough said.

HaughtyShipping (PlatinaxPearl)
    Pearl was thoughtful enough to help Patina earn her badges and encouraged her. It was mostly him who introduced her to how the world really works. And I assure you, this has nothing to do with my over-obsession with TwinleafShipping ^^(BarryxDawn from the game).

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    oooh <3
    mastershipping (silver and lance xD), grantedshipping (yellow and lance), and old rival shipping (blue and green) <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Minor bump?
    I'm a huge supporter of Pikachuchu shipping. And Dia X Food.

But here are the ones I support that have names:
    PikachuchuShipping (Pika and Chuchu)
    SpecialShipping (Red and Yellow)
    ChosenShipping (Blue and Silver)
    FranticShippping (Ruby and Sapphire)
    CommonerShipping (Dia and Platinum)

Here are the ones I hate:
    OldRivalShipping (Green and Blue)
    GrantedShipping (Yellow and Lance)
    FeelingShipping (Green and Yellow)
    LuckyShipping (Red and Blue)
    And all of the gay ones except Green X Green (XD)

The rest I'm fine with.

Back