• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga vs. Anime (IMO)

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    The manga, in my opinion, is better because it has more imagination. In the anime you just watch one storyline. There are many Pokemon mangas with many unique twists and turns in the plots themselves. Furthermore, it is more exciting. The main characters have interesting battles, dilemmas, and catch cool Pokemon that others may have thought would never be used as starters, such as Gold's Aipom and Red's Poliwhirl. Oh, and one more thing: you don't have to listen to those annoying Pokemon calls if you are reading a manga. :P

Years
    Okay, I just got the rest of the Viz-published volumes for Christmas and have a better idea of how Lance is and this is what I think:

Hmm...corny hero lines or obnoxious arrogant attitude? Too invincible hero or too-quickly-defeated-for-an-Elite villain?
    Once-child prodigy who's now too old to be considered a prodigy (according to Anime Claire) or healer? Celebrity G-man or evil unknown tyrant?
    Still undecided.

Back