• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manomow's fakemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Well Licky is preovolved of lickitung, Tropaicalia is the pre evo of troupis. The rest are evos and also I tried to hurry them so i could put them in a pokedex im making and i will work on them later.

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
    So your saying that Lindz gave those pokemon to you? Just so you know, i know the creator of the whale, as i was a mod at the forum where they were created. I'll post back to see if you are lying.

EDIT: omg! you said you made the water water whale, you are such a liar...i know the creator of it. your bs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I am very sorry. Now I am a better spriter. I dont know why I took it. I thought the site was abandoned and no one wanted it and no one would know
    that I took it. I am sorry.

6/20/11- If anyone is reading this for some strange reason (-_-) I was never a good spriter and never will be. I realized that. Im more of a drawer. Wow, this IS pretty old though. Like 3 years ago. Yikes.

Last edited:

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
    yea, i kinda read that post again, whoopsies, my bad ^-^' sorry bout that. and you didnt have to delete it, just say in the post "I got permission fron Lindz to use this" simple as that, then you dont have people harking down your neck about it.

Anywhos, Your fakemons are really just edits of Nintendo ones, just saying. MAybe, if your not good at scratching, do mixes to make evos/pre-evos. Do you get what i mean/

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Well some pokemon are like that. Like when poliwag evolves, he just gets arms and differnt eyes. Loses the mouth.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Well some pokemon are like that. Like when poliwag evolves, he just gets arms and differnt eyes. Loses the mouth.
    No, that's completely different. Poliwag becomes a completely different shape. Poliwhirl doesn't look like an edit of Poliwag, but the pre-evolutions you presented are clearly just edits of Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    Let me explain Lindz let me use the sprite i ASKED PREMISSION. I dint even said i made it. In my first post I said I am making several pokemon. It did not include Ceticia. And in the sixth post i said i didnt make it. I asked Lindz if i could use it and Lindez said that he didnt want it any more and said he dint care.

There i deleted it. And i said i dint make it.

Liar. You never asked permission to use any of my sprites. >_>​

Just wanted to say that.​

*scurries out*​

PS: I'm a girl.​

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Remember that one time when I asked you if I could use it? You said sure and that you didnt care. Remember? Any ways when I say he Its kinda like when you say hey you guys. Something likethat.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    Remember that one time when I asked you if I could use it? You said sure and that you didnt care. Remember? Any ways when I say he Its kinda like when you say hey you guys. Something likethat.

You're being pretty vague here. >_> "that one time?" There are a lot of one times. What forum did you ask me to use it? PE2K, SPPF? Not here, since I just joined when Spriter told me about this. And when was this? In May? Last year? Maybe if you tell me that stuff I can actually check back and get it cleared up.​

So far I've been looking through my PMs, and there's nothing recent about letting a fake of mine be used. Unless you're Xtra. Which I'm sure you're not, since you two have different writing styles. :3​

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Sk8kickflip, that was a typo, I ment to say My sprites arnt as good as YOURS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    These Giraphe isn't a Fakemon.... It is just Edited Girafrig....
    I hate people who stel others sprites and than complain that they haven't....
    No more words...

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Thank you, at least someone belives me.

Edit: I did steal it I guess.

Last edited:
    Back