• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Many error messages now

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    I don't know what happened but I'm getting a lot of error messages today just by transfering to a different map, using the bycycle, just random stuff...
    Are my plugins outdated? Because I looked and there doesn't seem to be any updates to them, so what's happening to my game?

Getting errors like:

Many error messages now

Many error messages now

That one is by entering a map that is a random Dungeon. It worked before I started getting errors, it doesn't work anymore :/ <------- solved

This is how my console looks, some plugins already said they might not be compatible but they worked fine until like one hour ago.
    Many error messages now

What could I do?

Edit: okay I solved the dungeon one but sometimes I get the other one... and there's also now this weird bug that happens when I transition from a map to another one and the screen never fades in and
    the entire game gets softlocked, I just checked and it always happens in the same map... I also tried disabling all the plugins, still happens.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    Final edit: I solved everything. Idk how but using a song called "blank.mid" for maps that I don't want them to play any music made the game softlock. No more errors right now, weird!

Back