• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Editor

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I have read in this forum in some articles that people shouldn't use Advance Map for hacking.
    I want to ask, why people shouldn't use Advance Map and also, witch Map Editor should use?
    The only Map Editors I know are Advance Map and Elite Map and I prefer Advance Map and I also learned that Elite Map has virus, so the only other option I can see is Advance Map.
    Why we shouldn't using Advance Map and which Map Editor should we use?
    I want to ask that now, before I do some big changes in the game I am making and go in the point of no return.
    Thanks.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • There is one new one coming soon that is still in development but until then, just use AdvanceMap 1.92 or 1.95. Most FR hackers use 1.92 so that'll probably be what you want

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    There is one new one coming soon that is still in development but until then, just use AdvanceMap 1.92 or 1.95. Most FR hackers use 1.92 so that'll probably be what you want

Yeah, I have been using AM 1.92 because 1.95 it's a litle buggy
    Could you tell me the name of the new one that is coming out and some info about it? Is there an article on pokecommunity or anywhere else? And what will be it's difference from AM? Is there any image/video of it's graphical interface?
    I know those are lot's of questions :P :P :P :P :P ,but I really want to know (and I believe most of the answers propably could be answered with a url).

Thanks a lot :) .

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Yeah, I have been using AM 1.92 because 1.95 it's a litle buggy
    Could you tell me the name of the new one that is coming out and some info about it?Is there an article on pokecommunity or anywhere else? And what will be it's difference from AM? Is there any image/video of it's graphical interface?
    I know those are lot's of questions :P :P :P :P :P ,but I really want to know (and I believe most of the answers propably could be answered with a url).

Thanks a lot :) .
    It's called BEH(correct me Le if any of this is wrong) it was originally called MEH which there is a thread for MEH in the tools section, but BEH has yet to receive its own thread. The main hacker involved with creation is ShinyQuagsire but it is open source and afaik being written in D?

The main difference from A-Map is that it'll be clean, bug free(hopefully), cross platform and will have more features that arent broken like A-Map's.

From what I know unless you compile the source yourself there is nothing to showcase it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    It's called BEH(correct me Le if any of this is wrong) it was originally called MEH which there is a thread for MEH in the tools section, but BEH has yet to receive its own thread. The main hacker involved with creation is ShinyQuagsire but it is open source and afaik being written in D?

The main difference from A-Map is that it'll be clean, bug free(hopefully), cross platform and will have more features that arent broken like A-Map's.

From what I know unless you compile the source yourself there is nothing to showcase it.

I see. I will try to stay tuned about it because it looks very promising (I found the topic about MEH in the tools section). Thanks.

Le pug

Years
  • It's called BEH(correct me Le if any of this is wrong) it was originally called MEH which there is a thread for MEH in the tools section, but BEH has yet to receive its own thread. The main hacker involved with creation is ShinyQuagsire but it is open source and afaik being written in D?

Well there's that one, but someone else is making his own as well. IDK if he wants it known to the public yet but he's working hard on it and the first peak of the program ISAWESOME. (hint hint)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Well there's that one, but someone else is making his own as well. IDK if he wants it known to the public yet but he's working hard on it and the first peak of the program ISAWESOME. (hint hint)

Is the person that is making that Map Editor you?
    I thought of that because Fat Kid says "technology is awesome" and you are the creator of "Pokemon: Fat Kid" and you said "the first peak of the program ISAWESOME" .
    Am I right? :P ;)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Well there's that one, but someone else is making his own as well. IDK if he wants it known to the public yet but he's working hard on it and the first peak of the program ISAWESOME. (hint hint)

Love the hint. I would nag him to see it, but if its not public knowledge yet.... :(

Le pug

Years
  • Love the hint. I would nag him to see it, but if its not public knowledge yet.... :(

Ask him on the IRC to see a pic and he'll show you.

And no it's not me that is creating it. I'm not proficient in C# and don't know how to make one lol

Back