• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] Map events for Oak's lab

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Hi.
    I'm looking for how to change a few things for the events at the start of the game.

I managed to modify the part where the rival picks his starter, and I want to make changes to what happens prior to the first battle.

I would like him to move differently when catching up with the player but I can't find the script for that part.
    I have tried all around the map (using Advance Map) but I don't see it. Any idea?

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
    That script is actually hidden underneath another script. If you move the three green script tiles in the middle of Oak's lab to the side, you can see that there's another three scripts underneath them. Those are the ones you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Thanks!
    Managed to make my changes. :D

Another question: I'm looking for the part that happens when Oak brings you to the lab and starts his speech. Any idea for that one?

Edit: Found it. It was in the map header.

Last edited:
    Back