• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Map Needed-Pokemon Granite-URGENT

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Hi everyone! I'm here today because I need help with my Rom Hack, Pokemon Granite. It's a game in a region based of New Hampshire (hence the "Granite"), and I need someone to make, and apply the Region Map in the game. I have been extremely busy with school and don't in any way have the time to learn a new wing of rom hacking. I can do virtually everything else, but have always been stumped with this aspect, which led to my only hack so far being a Volt White/Blaze Black style hack to Fire Red, which I lost when my hard drive crashed a few months ago.
    The details of the map would be fairly simple, as New Hampshire is a smaller state, and like in the game, you can make one clean circle around the state to see it all. I just need one of the smart and generous people of this site to do this small thing for me. I don't need any names set for the region (update-a random generator gave me Neith, and I like that.) , towns, or routes, as 1. Those are TBD, and 2. I know how to do that.
    I'll attach an image below of what I generally am looking for, I am open to any changes, none too drastic though. I'm more than willing to elaborate on the concept of the project for those who are interested in helping. If the image isn't working, I'll provide it through PM, along with the Rom Base
    Map Needed-Pokemon Granite-URGENT

Last edited:

sm7302

Ace Trainer Seamor
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Bumping my own thread, sorry, I really need this urgent!

Back