• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Map Transfer issue stuck in black box with x-tiles?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hello,
    I really need some help. Every time I make a new area (ex.House, Forest, etc.) when I warp to that map my character is stuck in a little black box and the x-tiles are all around me? Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    when you warp using debug or when you warp with an event?

Last edited:

Sir_Tman

Overworked game Dev
    Years
  • If you warp via the debug menu it may put you inside a wall or black space, simply hold control and run around till you find the map.

However if you are warping due to an event and this is happening, perhaps you have a tileset problem(as those red x are on the default essentials tileset), or you are changing the tileset when you warp? Could we have some images of the warp event and what the area you warp to looks like?

Back