• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maple Story/Anime Drawing Contest Going on! (Started by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28e0betxo1I

The contest will end after 75 entries or after 1 month without a new response!

Contest Ends February 23, 2010!

Please note, that this contest is also going on in the Super Mario Party Forums.

How to enter: Just post a video response of your drawing to this video on YouTube. And you must have a YouTube account to enter!

The First Prize is all of your videos getting 5 stars, a subscription, and a friend invite for your YouTube account!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Gonna move this to the competitions forum in the Art Gallery where people interested in it can feel free to join, I guess? :>

If someone feels it doesn't belong there, so be it~

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Contests must be approved by a Graphics mod, so unless Loki says otherwise, I'm afraid this thread can't stay open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back