• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maple Story

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    Yes! I do play maple story.I have both a US and japanese account.
    (even though I live in japan 0.o)

My US one is ZUKAN a Lv 18 theif.

Sorry,people but I won't tell you my Japanese account only for my friends that KNOW japanese
    :P
    So,does any one else play maplestory?Talk about it here and
    have fun;)​

Last edited:

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i want to, but i get trouble downloading the game:( i have no clue why, i've tried at least 3 times now.(guess it won't hurt to try again now...)i was always interested in it, sounds like a great game if you ask me.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    yes it is a great game! what window vesion (or mac) are you using?
    I guess it won't work on some computers.Mabye, you don't have enogh
    memory?:\​

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Maple Global, Scania ; Ayeka14

So, yes. I do play Maple Story. However, due to some corruption and all that good stuff, I must spend 10 more days redownloading it. =/

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    10 days !? That must really suck.It took me only 1 or 2 hours,
    well I have high-speed Internet.

SO,is any one participateing in the "I-pod" event?​

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Yes, 10 days. It does suck. And that's with a download accelerator. x_x; *kicks dial-up*

Well...I was thinking about doing so. But I thought 'What are the chances?'. 'sides. Kind of can't now. ^^;

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    nah, my comp's really new. do you have to get the game before signing up? my verification code didn't work when i tried 10 times at least(downloading it would take me about 3-4 hours) I'm windows xp, and i customized it to be a bit better than it should be(i think i gave it more memory)

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Nah. Being the kind of 'hesitant' one, I downloaded the game first before signing up, just to make sure I can play it, etc. My verification code didn't work for a while, either. Mind telling me what happens when you try activating your account?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i just get an error message that says "Verification code does not match, please enter the correct code or resend the code" something like that. i got like 3 different codes and kept resending and none of them worked so i was just like "bah, screw this, i'll try later"

EDIT: okkkkkkkkkkkk...i just tried logging in and it didn't even ask for a verification code, guess no more problem! :P
    EDIT(again): yay, download took 12 minutes.

Last edited:

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS!! i won't play anymore(i'm level 7, yay!) until i know, how and where to change class, how to get new weapons and clothing, why my mesos(or w/e) can't buy stuff in the cash shop. I'm trying to get to warrior class(should i beef up only pow with my level ups?)

EDIT: oh yeah, my guy is IkeTheRanger :P

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    ok

Nedrag Terces12 said:
    I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS!! i won't play anymore(i'm level 7, yay!) until i know, how and where to change class, how to get new weapons and clothing, why my mesos(or w/e) can't buy stuff in the cash shop. I'm trying to get to warrior class(should i beef up only pow with my level ups?)

EDIT: oh yeah, my guy is IkeTheRanger :P
    You do know most of that stuff is listed on the website;)
    And cash shop is made for supporting the developers.So,you can't buy
    things on cash shop with Mesos.>.>​

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    when you get a job. to learn how to get different jobs, go to the library on the website. Yes, I play this too, accually have been for quite some time. but, no matter what, I never seem to make it to the 2nd job! =(

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    Yes leveling in this game is hard.Becuese every time your level goes up
    the speed of leveling up goes down.Thats why it takes longer to get a second job advancement.=(

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I had a level 70 Mage but than I sick got sick of the game and went to Runescape :P

And talk about leveling up troubles ~_~ *points to Runescape level advancements*

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    yes, got my guy to a swordsman. I'm in broa(made a new guy) named "SwordsmanAku", lv 12. oh, just popped a thought..ANYONE HAVE A SNOWBOARD I CAN HAVE!!!!! :P :P

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sonwboards aren't good for anything unless a mage is using it or you're planning on selling it!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    ...you know, I spent forever getting my snowboard and I find it to be stupid. x__X; *dies*

Atleast it's cool lookin'....

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    well if you guys hate it, do you mind giving it to me? i have a guy in scania now, name is AkuSwordsman. i restarted, so i only have sky board, can anyone here give me an aqua and/or silverboard??? please, i love the snowboards, and it seems like everyone here hates them, i want at least up to silver before the event is over PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back