• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    TIGGEH! <3 +waves+ Hiii =3

But your banners are spiiiiiffyyy, Lance, so you might as well just make your own X3
    Max still twitches upon hearing the name Lance. >: Anyway, I make my own banners but usually I'm too lazy to bother even when I'm bored beyond measure with my themes. My Sayoran theme lasted for three weeks.
    Munna forgot me asking him over DCC..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Okay, Max. I'll try reaaally hard. But it sucks to break tradition. XD Not that it matters - whatever makes you happy ^__^
    ._.'' Tradition? *stares blankly at you* Y'know, I was completely sure that when you'd come back, you'd still call me Lance even after the username change and everything. =P

Well, I'm off now .. I need to go out and destroy my lungs with fresh air and all that. ^_^ Bye everyone!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I... did XD I stick with habit. Although, if someone called me DP, I would probably chuck a tantrum.

Bai... OMFG FRESH AIR! You are so brave, stepping out into the real world like that ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back