• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

The problem with DCC is that it increases the rate of procrastination to the point where you have to do homework overnight and such. =(
    Oh well, at least spring break is next week.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • XD, true, I tend to do my homework at 9PM sometimes, XD.

I'm on Spring Break as we speak, it's not that great, XD.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
  • aragornbird said:
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Of course, that's why you all have several thousand posts and some months later, I will join your ranks
    fun fun fun!

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

You must be very very active to have 611 (i think) posts in just 2 MONTHS. *points to Dawg 2005* I think we have a world record there. I really need to post more, and this post is an excuse to boost my post count. ;) I, too, will join the ranks of the thousand post clan in... *checks calendar* a year or so. I guess its because I'm so inactive and usually post 3 or 4 times a day and sometimes none at all. I only have 65 posts in my account in pokerealm and I joined in october. O_O;;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Red Lugia said:
    You must be very very active to have 611 (i think) posts in just 2 MONTHS. *points to Dawg 2005* I think we have a world record there. I really need to post more, and this post is an excuse to boost my post count. ;) I, too, will join the ranks of the thousand post clan in... *checks calendar* a year or so. I guess its because I'm so inactive and usually post 3 or 4 times a day and sometimes none at all. I only have 65 posts in my account in pokerealm and I joined in october. O_O;;
    I'm not sure if it's a record, XD.

But it's pretty high for a newer person. A month after I joined, I had like, 40 posts, XD.

Silverwing

Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    I'm not sure if it's a record, XD.

But it's pretty high for a newer person. A month after I joined, I had like, 40 posts, XD.
    Nvm. I thought the join date said March 2006 not 2005. I thought you posted 1000+ times in like 4 days. :embarrass <This smilie is ugly, btw.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Red Lugia said:
    Nvm. I thought the join date said March 2006 not 2005. I thought you posted 1000+ times in like 4 days. :embarrass <This smilie is ugly, btw.
    XD!

It still isn't my anniversary here! It's on Saturday, I'm looking forward to it, XD. No one made me a birthday thread, so I don't expect anniversary, XD.

Ahh, almost a year...I can't believe it, time flys...

EDIT: Lolz, 1337 posts, XD.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Yeah, I surprise even myself with how much I post. But a lot of new members are posting a lot like Lt. Surge's Raichu and even Matt, who only joined last December.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • aragornbird said:
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Yeah, I surprise even myself with how much I post. But a lot of new members are posting a lot like Lt. Surge's Raichu and even Matt, who only joined last December.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
    I was really shocked with Matt's. XD

Aah, I can't stop listening to Rammstein, <3.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

I don't listen to Rammstein, but it's a cool band overall.

Also, it's 10 PM here so I will force myself away from PC and do something productive. =O

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • aragornbird said:
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

I don't listen to Rammstein, but it's a cool band overall.

Also, it's 10 PM here so I will force myself away from PC and do something productive. =O

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
    Well at least you think they're cool, XD.

9:08 PM here, I took some NyQuil earlier, so if I leave suddenly, you'll know why, XD.

Silverwing

Years
  • @aragornbird: So why exactly are you still on the "Currently Active Users" list? =P

Anyway, its about 7:30 for us westerners so I still have 4 and a half hours under my belt before I go to sleep. :cool:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Dawg 2005 said:
    Well at least you think they're cool, XD.

9:08 PM here, I took some NyQuil earlier, so if I leave suddenly, you'll know why, XD.

I'm going to guess you either:
    A. Fall asleep
    B. Get diarrhea
    C. Die from some kind of toxic shock
    D. All of the above
    E. WTF ARE YOU ON?

I guess E.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • Man nobody is online today...none of my freinds were on myspace the same time I was and hardly anyone is posting in PC today...this has been a weird day...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back