• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maria's Battle Dome. TMs and other prizes available.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    kk im on and waiting on wifi

Edit: Was I only supposed to bring 2 guys, or did you forget some?

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Yeah... that's not a very good Weavile. I've been meaning to retrain it, but I haven't gotten around to it. ><

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Good Battle Maria. My Girl called in the middle of the battle and I had to split my attention for a while, which explains why I tried to stoss gengar, then I was like OMG! We both had some hax, but I admit that crit on your leadoff sucked =/

Edit* And you handled Breloom pretty well with your levitating pokemon =). The thing was I knew you would bring it back in so I didnt switch Metagross out.

EDIT AGAIN* Didnt know if you would mind me revealing two of your pokes like that

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    lol, in my post I said the two pokes you had, then edited it to be "your lead" and "your poke with levitate" so people wouldnt know your team.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    GG I can't believe i lost like that. You know that i was going easy on you. Love cause me to misclick way too many times xd Seriously though gg I guess it is back to the drawing board with this team

Back