• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marill Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibbichan

The Chibi Pokémon Master
Years
  • Well heres a sig I made: this is one of my best I think

Marill.png

Hope you like it, please comment and rate

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Don't mean to mini-mod, but if this is a showcase, you need at least four banners to show. If you just want this banner rated, put it in this thread: The Graphics Rating Thread. You might want to hurry before that mean, nasty ol' Loki comes tearing through PC, abusing using the super-cool mod powers to CLOSE YOU DOOOOWWWWN. ;)

jkbutya...put this in the Graphics Rating Thread so PC can remain clean and organized. I promise I'll rate it for you as soon as I can =]

Motsuko

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Yes, please put this in the Graphics Rating Thread instead - check the rules of this forum for what is required in a showcase thread.

Motsuko, I know you already mentioned it, but please PM the member and report the post if you want to address that, rather than posting in the thread, as it does come across as mini-modding.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back