• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Party

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mario Party

Mario Party is a great game to play with friends, family, or even people you have just met! Whenever you're having a party at your house, you could always turn this game on and everybody would be having a good time.

There are currently a total of 9 Mario Party games out there (12, if you count the ones made for handheld consoles), but which one is the most fun to play? Who do you usually play these games with? Out of all the Mario Party games, who is your most favorite character? What was the longest time have you ever spent playing a Mario Party game? What are your favorite mini-games? Post a reply, and let us know!

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I remember playing Mario Party 3 all the time. <3
    Loveeed this theme:

Whole reason why Jeanie's Lamp was my favourite item in the game, haha~ I also played Mario Marty 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9~ I adore Mario Party 7; it's the Mario party that my siblings, some friends, and I play the most. <3

My favourite characters are Yoshi, Birdo, and Toad.. although I never get to play as Toad because he's always taken, haha ;_;

Riv

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    I had them all up to 8 and sold them all for $600. You can get some good money with the set.
    I always played as Yoshi and Boo.
    I still play MP5 at my friends house.
    I was trying to beat the world record in Domination for a while, but couldn't :/ I always messed up once.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Oh my god, Mario Party is such an entertaining game! <3 I loved every single one that I owned, even though I haven't played the much older versions. I know I had it for GameCube, and I recall spending countless evenings going through a game with my whole family. Nintendo didn't fail to make this a 'family game', and it got the success it deserved. Critics did speculate that Mario Party 7 was a bust, but after giving it a go at my friend's house, I wouldn't say it was a complete failure. Maybe not up to par with the high standard previous Party games had set, but definitely a playable game. This spin off of the Mario series is priceless to Nintendo, and I hope they continue to expand it!

Years
    The only one I've ever played was mario party 8 for my families wii system. It was always a real pain getting to remotes to find the sensor bar thing so I've never been fond of using the wii console.

Back