• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Super Star

Whop would you like to see become one of Mario's party members?

• Luigi

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Goombella

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Prince Mush

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bobbery

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A New Character

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waudby

If they are walls surely they must have an edge on both sides to show where the top of the wall is u have it on one area but not the other.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    that just shows that it keeps going, but you are in one area and the area shown is the one your are in. If it is such a huge deal I'll change it, but I am sure you can live with it. I'll fix it for the second demo so it fits your need.
    After all I want this game to be the best it could possibly be.

The first demo will be released tommorrow night, with a downloadable walkthrough so keep your eyes peeled. lol.

Waudby

Wow the demo already cool. Cant wait to play it doesnt bother me too much thou.

Waudby

Hey Dan could i ask where did you get your tilesets? Im also lookin to make a Mario game, dont worry its being made in sphere so no competition. lol. Did you rip them yourself?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    the demo will be released tommorrow. I got caught up on alot today. Had to go to a concert. Blah blah blah.

The demo will be released though, no matter what tommorrow.

Dont worry, it'll be awesome.

Waudby

Cool cant wait. This game looks good still hopefully the demo will be as good as the screenies lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I am so, so sorry for the delay. Today will be the day I release the demo. I never believed I would be this busy, and I never take this long to release something I said I would release about three days before.

Today is the day, so get ready for the first demo. I should have it out in about four hours. I am gonna fix a few things up, just want it to be a little more perfect.

Just wanted to let you know.

Waudby

Cheers spike but atm im still continuing with my game. ill try this idea out next time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Finally here is the first demo of mario super star! It may take awhile to download, so please dont complain about it.

It is on megaupload, so if it doesn't work for you, please inform me so I may use another website.

The walkthrough will be released tommorrow, but the game isnt extremely hard so you probably wont need it.

I hope you enjoy, and please post comments, and any errors you find.

Demo 1
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHM5DIUX

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I am downloading it right now!Can't wait to play.Well, maybe you should host it somewhere else because it's only done about 8% so far!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Would you like it if i uploaded the game on rapid share. Maybe it'll be a little faster. The reason it is so big is because of the audio files, there are alot.

By the way, has anyone else played the demo yet.

Waudby

Nope not yet do i need rmxp to play this game?? How big is the file?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I think you do, but try without rmxp and see if you could. You might be able to play without it but i am pretty sure you'll need rmxp.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    on rapid share its even slower, so i'll keep it on this one. Did anyone actually finish downloading it yet.lol.
    Next demo I have to cut down on some audio files. Some I didnt even use.

Anyway. The walkthrough will be released later on in the day.

Waudby

No i cant get it to download. Cant u just use somewhere easier lol. i dont no cos i dont upload many files normally just pictures and they are easy lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    it didnt work? Or is it to slow?

I am gonna do it on another site.

Waudby

Its my computer it doesnt like megaupload. Neither do i lol. I would like to play this game as it looks extremely good. Please try uploading elsewhere.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i got it to download the demo is great im playin it now keep it up but i dont understand why you put a save point and a health point on every map

Last edited:
    Back