• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marth's Shop of Shinys and EV'd Shinys

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    No lol because I already have both of them - I suggest using Ctrl + F to see if I have something before offering it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Ok as mentioned several posts ago...I don't have any need of touched Pokémon - so that's a no.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    You can have an UT one that has no exp gain, but has been lvl'd via rare candies, in principle it is still virtually UT.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Well I don't need anything else but I do want the Jirachi, so you can have the Scizor for it, but not the Ev'd Gengar, that's really not worth it on my part..

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    I'm trying to work out if that was sarcasm - if it was then you obvi don't realise that 4k exp is the difference between 0 Ev's and a lot of Ev's and I can tell you that 90% of people will only except UT Events.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Ill list my shinies and ev'd shinies:
    Mudkip (had PKRS)-BT
    Riolu (had PKRS)-UT
    Sneasel-UT
    Tyrogue-UT
    Burmy-UT
    Skarmory-UT
    Giratina-UT
    EV'd Shuckle