• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Masao's Little Corner Of Art

Years
  • Hello Everyone.

I tought i showed some of my drawings. Altough im not the greatest artist around, i still like to do it and i am inproving a lot. So any tips or feedback is appriciated. If you ever have a request please tell me and i will do my best for you.

Anyway here are some drawing i made. Also the first one i just made for the Forums. Yay me as a pokemon Trainer! xD

Masao's Little Corner Of Art

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I really, really like that Nature's prophet picture! It's such a fun drawing!

I can definitely see the style your going for, a kind of chibi/anime style. It's really good that you're enjoying it, that's makes improving so much easier! The designs are cool, not really my style, but they do look like "the cool anime guy", and it works. For your next drawing, I would get a reference, an anatomy guide or such, because that's something you seem to be, and should be if you never studied drawing, struggling with. Take a look at some guides for drawing hands, and try to figure out the rights lengths for body parts. A good body structure really complements a good design, something you seem to have already.

Years
  • I really, really like that Nature's prophet picture! It's such a fun drawing!

I can definitely see the style your going for, a kind of chibi/anime style. It's really good that you're enjoying it, that's makes improving so much easier! The designs are cool, not really my style, but they do look like "the cool anime guy", and it works. For your next drawing, I would get a reference, an anatomy guide or such, because that's something you seem to be, and should be if you never studied drawing, struggling with. Take a look at some guides for drawing hands, and try to figure out the rights lengths for body parts. A good body structure really complements a good design, something you seem to have already.

Thank you very much. And yeah the nature's prophet one is pretty funny xD
    I never really learned from a art school or something since i tought drawing to myself without any help from the outside. But i was going to join a art class. And thank god there are a lot of tutorials on the interwebz. But thank you very much for your feedback much appriciated ^^

Back