• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Masculine or Feminine

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
  • well everyone is postin in this one so. im work out in the gym every now and then and i play soccer, and sometimes i do get a little hot headed, so that would pretty much be my masculine traits other then my body. but i do care alot for others so i guess that would be feminine.

im mostly masculine, i guess?

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
  • I'm split. I prefer listening to male singers rather than female singers and I'm in touch with my athletic side. I also prefer baseball to softball and I'm actually rather strong for my size. I'm feminine in the way that I'm sort of materialistic and I like to shop. I also obsess over boys and my looks. So yeah.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I'm sort of in between, but may lean towards the masculine side every now and again. A lot of guys in school tease me, whenever they'd be talking about.. inappropriate stuff.. one of them would shout "HEY, there's a girl here~!" and the rest of the gang would go, "WHERE?!"

XD

Since young, I've loved playing video games and used to love running around outside and getting dirty with boys, I didn't have as much girls as friends as I had with boys when I was young, since most of the little girls would stay at home while the guys were out and about. So I grew up in a kind of atmosphere that subjected me to more boyish stuff. I tend to be able to do anything boys do or need to endure, push-ups, running, mud, dirt, etc - but I'm not as physically strong as them, of course. Now, I do have more girl friends, so I may not be as tomboyish as I used to be. Of course, it's pretty normal to see me playing soccer and roughly pushing people aside every now and again. xD;

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
  • I'd have to say I'm a lot more on the Femanine side.
    Makeup, Shopping, two of my favorite things..
    Although, I'm not all that graceful in heels..
    Ha, you should have seen me at last years Fall Formal dance. ^^;

Back