• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Massive Item Cloning Emerald Only

Years
    Wow, it doesn't really take that long to clone items. It takes me less than 5 minutes to do it for me. You don't really need 420 Pokemon to clone items. Instead, 100 is a good number which is really easy to get if you have been catching a lot of Pokemon throughout the game.

Hatchetball

Emerald Master of Glitches
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2018
    This hasn't been Pinned? I figured by now it would have been.
    At least add it to the Emerald Guide or something.

rnc2b1: The post on PE2k, was prolly from me, if not though, its someone taking credit for it... lol 100 is a good number. I normally use 10 boxes. (300 Items)

Aboxif: Yeah, it works wonders, its fast and easy.

Nacon: I would rather go through the E4 40-50 times than Rare Candy Pokemon. They do not get correct stats, and are actually weaker than a EV/IV trained Pokemon. BUT even with rare candy'n, Pokemon will still be strong just not as strong as they can be. I just use the rare candies for Pokemon I want over level 25+ for EV/IV training, and some pokemon that are just completely useless. (example: Ditto, Caterpie, Wurmple, Oddish, Magikarp.... and legends (cause they already have uber stats, who cares its not like they get used by me anyways.)

I thank everyone who has trusted this enough to experience the greatness of manipulation of item duplication to its fullest power.

Back