• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive Multi Confusion

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Hey sign me up for general. If anyone wants to be partners send me a PM. My in game name is Saiquon.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Can you elaborate on some rules for me please Griff?

1. When you say cover legendaries are banned, I assume Zygarde is open slather?
    2. Are we playing Smogon OU? i.e - no Gengarite / Speed Boost Blaziken?

Cheers.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Oh bugger. Zygarde isn't cover. I'd forgotten. Sorry, I need to write out an actual ban list. Mewtwo and Zygarde are both banned under flat rules. Also, flat rules is actually VGC rules. There's no bans on move/item combinations.

Ichigo♫♪♫

keep calm and snorlax! ♥ ?
    Years
  • Entering with blue redemption :D fc 2105-9110-9470 (i kept messing this up i'm gonna lose my mind >:c

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I would like to Sign up for the upcoming tourney, however I will need to be paired up with someone if possible.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • L3th4l5tr1k3 - see if you can't get in touch with qweezy1. Do it soon because the tourney starts in less than a week.

Ichigo - in game name please

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Actually, I have found a partner with which we can practice together and plan our teams well before the tourney. Her ign is Rai

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    If possible I'd like to pair with L3th4l5tr1k3, IGN is Rembrandt and FC is 1118-0428-6114. It says to find a partner ten days before the tournament starts, but I'm an IRL friend of his and he convinced me to join the PokeCommunity so I could participate in this tournament with him.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Ichigo & BlueRedemption I sent you guys a pm to try and set a battle time

Ichigo♫♪♫

keep calm and snorlax! ♥ ?
    Years
  • Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I have sent a message to both Liam and Tovrem. However neither of them have been online in the last two weeks (Tovrem has been online only to post to enter the tournament). Just making a point of this in the event we cannot get our battle done by the 17th.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Yeah, you're not the only pair to be dealing with that... If they don't show up, you'll be battling with TheGr8 and EV. And two pairs will be disqualified. >.>

Back