• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Master Ball - Pokemon Red

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    as it has been said before use the missingno cheat to get 129 masterballs then you will only need 31 pokmon to comleat the game as you can use all the masterballs to catch the rest

Antoshi

Imagination Station
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    neomon said:
    as it has been said before use the missingno cheat to get 129 masterballs then you will only need 31 pokmon to comleat the game as you can use all the masterballs to catch the rest

Also, it would be... 21... Not, 31.

129 + 21 = 150

...Sorry! *Runs.* :P

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    I was extremely disappointed. Using my Lv49 Jynx, I caught the three legendary birds by freezing them and using Ultra Balls (took 5 or 6 for each one). Then after several attempts at the Elite Four, I gained access to the Unknown Dungeon. My Lv64 Jynx froze Mewtwo. I got it with 4 ultra balls. So now what the hell do i do with my Masterball?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    if fr/lg use it on lugia / ho-oh when u get the ticket
    if r/b/y trade it to silver/ gold and use it lugia / ho-oh :P

Antoshi

Imagination Station
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Dark_Lugia said:
    Want to tell me how you trade items from R/B/Y to G/S? :\

The only way to obtain items from R/B/Y to G/S is to trade the Pokemon that may have an item when you trade them. Like Mewtwo with the Brightpowder.

Also, Dark_Lugia, what you do with your Master Ball is up to you. If want, catch an Oddish with it. :p Or just catch a Pokemon that isn't in your Dex already.

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    We're talking LG/FR, yes?

Using the save trick mentioned above, I've caught all the legendaries with Ultra balls at one time or another. I've heard the Dogs are running around somewhere in FR/LG, so if you don't want to be chasing them all over Kanto, I guess I'd save my Master ball for that.

Saying that, I now admit I've found a way of getting as many master balls as I want: using cheat codes on R/S, giving pokemon Master balls to hold, then trading with FR/ LG. So all my legendarys from FR/LG are Master Balled. Now all I want is to get to Ho-oh, Lugia and Deoxys...

Years
    dont use the missingno cheat if you want to keep your pokemon league record! ive beat them about 20 times on my red and was dead proud of my record. i used the missingno cheat, but i didnt even save it and my computer record thing screwed up! i used the missingno cheat on my first game but i felt guilty about cheating and started again! (i was only 7)

Back