• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Master Ball Trolling

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    i was catching dittos and i ran outta luxury balls so i just threw my master ball at a ditto...who cares.

I care!! I want it!!

In other news I'm about to catch something and try to breed it, see what ball comes out with the baby.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    no i meant i didnt care lol! i was like OH who cares and just chucked it at the ditto.

I know what you meant lol.

-----

The original post has been changed. The baby Pokemon does indeed come out in a regular Pokeball. I suppose this means if somebody has a living Pokedex in Master Balls they worked excessively hard to get it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't thought about that, actually. It does sound pretty fun. xD To be honest, though, I wouldn't let my Master Ball go to a waste like that just to surprise others. Master Balls are very rare—it's nearly impossible to obtain more than one in each game… well, unless you use cheat codes, of course.

I haven't used my Master Ball yet. I'm saving it for some sort of a special occasion. I did use it on Zygrade once, but then I started regretting it, which caused me to reset my game (which was last saved before capturing the Pokémon), and catch Zygrade with some other type of Poké Ball. There are said to be three hidden legendary Pokémon in X and Y—Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa. If they ever announce them officially and give us a way of obtaining them, then I may use my Master Ball on Volcanion. If I end up not catching it with the Master Ball, then I might use it on Diancie instead. (:

Back