• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Ballerz: Ash and Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
Hey!

I don't know how many people on the forums are familiar with Designer Toys. Since they've been around for 10+ years in the U.S., they've become a platform for artists all over the world. I do a lot of custom designer toys in addition to my Illustration and Fine Art work.

I did a custom Munny and Dunny (toys by Kidrobot) to reflect my love of Pokemon. Over the years the original 151 have become known as "OG" Pokemon. I wanted my figures to reflect that idea and ultimately expand on it.

Here are my first Pokemon-based customs, "Ash and Pikachu: Master Ballerz"

AshandPikachuMasterballerz400x600.jpg

Ash is sporting an "OG 151" 59/50 style hat, and rockin gold rings with each of the original gym badges represented. Pikachu has a fabric bandana, a teardrop tattoo, and that $ chain hangin from his neck.

I'll continue to post my customs as I complete them, so stay tuned for more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! If you'd like to showcase more of your toys, that's great! Just know that A&D has a minimum requirement for art. You need to post three individual pieces to have a gallery. I'm closing this for now, but get in touch with me and I'll reopen it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back