• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Knight's Trade Bazaar

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
I won't be able to trade for a while, but when I can, we can trade. ^_^

By a while, you mean like a few hours? A few days? ^^ that's fine
(Also, thanks so much I've been looking for a safari with Quilladin xD)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
My apologies... I meant to be on yesterday, but complications ensued. Hopefully, I'll be on later whenever you are. Sorry 'bout this. :/

Don't worry about it ^^ I can trade when you like. Just quote me here :)

Years
Hello, I am interested in your pokemon below and would like to trade them with some competitive BP items
1) Politoed Timid 6 IV Drizzle - Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hypnosis
2) Metagross Adamant 6 IV- Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Stealth Rock

Let me know soon :)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Hello, I am interested in your pokemon below and would like to trade them with some competitive BP items
1) Politoed Timid 6 IV Drizzle - Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hypnosis
2) Metagross Adamant 6 IV- Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Stealth Rock

Let me know soon :)

I could use a Choice Scarf and a Life Orb... Not to be mean, though, but I'm not giving 6IVs up for only items. If I could clone in Gen 6, it might be a bit of a different story.

Years
I could use a Choice Scarf and a Life Orb... Not to be mean, though, but I'm not giving 6IVs up for only items. If I could clone in Gen 6, it might be a bit of a different story.

Hi there, I understand, I don't mind to trade 2 items for 1 6IV if you don't mind :)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Hi there, I understand, I don't mind to trade 2 items for 1 6IV if you don't mind :)

I meant that as in I'm not giving up 6IVs for solely items. If I really wanted the items that badly, I'd do about 8-10 Battle tests, and get the BP for them. Items are supposed to be more like bargaining chips, where you have a 5IV with an item for a 6IV, non-shiny 6IV for Shiny 6IV, etc...

Not trying to be mean, but if you aren't willing to trade at least 4IV Pokemon, then you aren't getting 6IVs. And that's actually rather generous... Most won't even do that.

Back