• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Team

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
  • I hav put together wat i call a "master team". Lets c if u disagree (Frosty will prob. faint at the sight). I hav an AR, and don't mind hacking moves (as long as their not 2 powerful)

Mew
    Return (he likes me ALOT)
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Sacred Fire

Blaziken
    Sky Uppercut
    Hyper Beam
    Sacred Fire
    ?-Aeroblast?

Oddish
    Giga Drain
    Toxic
    Solarbeam
    Shadow Ball (anti-psychic)

Porygon
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Psychic (anti-fighting)
    Conversion 2 (hope 2 replace)

Flygon
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Signal Beam
    Rock Slaide

Skarmory
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Hyper Beam
    HP Ground (anti-elec.)

One prob.- i don't no whether 2 give crunch 2 Porygon or Mew, or mayb both. I prefer only attacking moves, but u can critique in ur own style. Also, Mew (thanz to carbos or w/e item increases Sp. Att), Oddish, and Porygon r my Sp. sweepers, while Flygon, Skarmory, and Blaziken r physical. Preferably only physical types on physical sweepers, and sp. types on sp. sweepers. And this only my second time through the game (ruby, of course).

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Mew9 said:
    I hav put together wat i call a "master team". Lets c if u disagree (Frosty will prob. faint at the sight). I hav an AR, and don't mind hacking moves (as long as their not 2 powerful)

Mew
    Return (he likes me ALOT)
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Sacred Fire

Blaziken
    Sky Uppercut
    Hyper Beam
    Sacred Fire
    ?-Aeroblast?

Oddish
    Giga Drain
    Toxic
    Solarbeam
    Shadow Ball (anti-psychic)

Porygon
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Psychic (anti-fighting)
    Conversion 2 (hope 2 replace)

Flygon
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Signal Beam
    Rock Slaide

Skarmory
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Hyper Beam
    HP Ground (anti-elec.)

One prob.- i don't no whether 2 give crunch 2 Porygon or Mew, or mayb both. I prefer only attacking moves, but u can critique in ur own style. Also, Mew (thanz to carbos or w/e item increases Sp. Att), Oddish, and Porygon r my Sp. sweepers, while Flygon, Skarmory, and Blaziken r physical. Preferably only physical types on physical sweepers, and sp. types on sp. sweepers. And this only my second time through the game (ruby, of course).
    Some of the moves on this team are illegal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's the point. He hacked them all.

And you have access to the Calculator so everything will be maxed out. There's not much anyone without the same cheats can do against this team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    demonchaos916 said:
    That's the point. He hacked them all.

Most of his movesets are illegal. Of course your Mew is going to like you, you can use the Calculator to hack that also.

Mew9, open up the Calculator and hack up (that sounds so violent...) a Ninjask with 255 EV in all stats, 31 IVs in all stats, [+Sp. Atk/-Atk] nature, and the standard moveset. But instead of Swords Dance, hack it a Calm Mind instead and give it a Petaya Berry/Leftovers. BP to your Mew and watch it sweep away.

And why are you using Carbos to raise your EVs when you have a Calculator...I think you have one anyways...don't you?

And if this is ingame, there's no point in even changing your team.

Back