• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Masuda Method' seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 5, 2014
were calling guaranteed knowledge that breeding two pokemon from different countries has a higher shiny rate (are there any other legitimate ways to up your shiny rate? No...) a 'method' now? it doesnt even matter how much better just the knowledge that it is better, and it involves a whopping two variables hmmmm.same country or not same country

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
There are a few other legitimate ways to up your shiny rate. Chain fishing and the Pokeradar come to mind.

noun \ˈme-thəd\ : a way of doing something
That sounds like an accurate term to me.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
By the seven, that sentence is severely wanting in periods.
It is a method by definition, not really sure about the point of this tread however.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been fairly lenient lately on keeping threads for discussion, but this one, I can't see any point in keeping up. Masuda Method suits the term "method." Not sure what you're trying to convey here, honestly.

Also, yes, there are other ways to increase shiny rate. Shiny Charm (BW2/XY), Friend Safari (XY), RNG abuse (gen III-V), Chain Fishing (XY), and PokeRadar (DPPt/XY).

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back