• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Match ups you'd like to see

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
Years
  • Rats, I wanted to suggest "Cy vs. Gio." Snaps fingers.

How about Giovanni vs. Harley? C'mon, Harley would mock him for the all business attire and Giovanni would mock him for the silliness. You'd watch.

That would be awesome and wierd at the same time. I'd watch, and D/P should have kept Harley. He was May's only decent rival. I'd also like to see:

Harley vs Paul
    Harley vs Dawn
    Harley vs Ash

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow...that actually would be really epic. Maybe if they go to an alternate dimension or time travelled or cloning cheat or battled Yami Ash! I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of Ash vs Ash before ^^ Haha. Perhaps he could battle a simulation of himself

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say that Ash vs. Ash has to be the best idea thought up so far...but they'd have to do something tricky for that to happen...Still, I would be watching it the minute it occurs XD

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • I'm not really looking forward to any more cheap, hacked battles with Ash. I mean, I know he's the main character and all, but I want to see some real action. Like a full-partied Cynthia VS Giovanni match. That would be cool. Mixing an oldie with a new character would be cool in general, but not including Ash. I've seen enough of him, if you ask me. :p

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
  • I'd want to see Team Rocket vs. Ash and co., but for real. I've been noticing how hard it is to find a totally normal and fair match between the two sides, with both using the same number of Pokemon and only their own Pokemon (that's the cincher right there. They often battle using borrowed Pokemon). And all the way to the finish. I don't think that's happened since like season 1, if at all.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'd like to see another battle between Ash and Paul but with all their best pokemon not just their Sinnoh team.

Some that I would like to see are

Jimmy vs Harrison
    Jimmy vs Tyson
    Jimmy vs Paul
    Jimmy vs Cynthia

Yow know just seeing the strongest Typhlosion in the anime as of yet fight any opponent

Back