• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mauve Hacking Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    WELCOME

Welcome to the official "Mauve Hacking Inc." team thread! Here, the current and future members of "Mauve Hacking Inc." will discuss current, future, and past productions. This will also hold the join-up thing.* So feel free to view the contents of this thread for hack info. Thanks for possibly joining the team and helping make hack's by "Mauve Hacking Inc." Better ;)

*.Check the bottom of this post for more info

CURRENT HACK(s)

"Mauve Hacking Inc." is currently working on 2 hacks. These 2 hacks are:
    "Pokémon Mauve: Dank Jungle"
    and
    "Pokémon Mauve: The Era of Darkness"

Production of these, however, has been halted for planning on what will be featured in the hacks so sorry peeps!

FUTURE HACK(s)

Ok people this team more than likely won't stop after the first one or 2 hacks. Oh no no no. We'll go to at LEAST 3 hacks! xD. People the next hack im planning will be "Return to Lyveriance" but it won't be a Mauve. Right now im debating with myself whether I should make the game color lighter or darker. Lets make this a poll shall we? *see top of thread*

PREVIOUS HACK(s)

Well since this team is fairly new we have no hacks that we have currently created. So at this point, by reading this section, you're wasting precious seconds of your life! MWAHAHAHA*cough* I mean..uhh..

CURRENT TEAM

Our current team(of which has shrunken over of past 2 months) consists of the following people with the following positions:

Gengazard - Mapper, Beta, Text, Ideas, Leader
    TreeckoLvl.100 - Ideas
    Innagadadavida - Spriter, Asst. Direct.

See? T-90!
    We need more people so PLEASE see the next section for info. on signing up!

SIGNING UP!

To join "Mauve Hacking Inc." and help us out, please post an application here in the following format:

Name(what you wish to be called within the team):
    MSN(if available)
    Field of Work:
    Proof of work:
    Current Hack(if available):

PLEASE sign up and join our team! We desperately need help!

Thank you for taking your time to view this thread. More content will be added to this post when I have to TO add it.

~!~Gengazard~!~

Last edited:

Poke_master13

Pokemon Master- I can prove it
    Years
    Name(what you wish to be called within the team): Poke_master13
    MSN(if available): [email protected]
    Field of Work:Mapping
    Proof of work:I know some things are off, but I can do better.
    Mauve Hacking Inc.

Current Hack(if available): Just some personal stuff

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Hi Gengazard!

Sup gengazard?

Name(what you wish to be called within the team): Zak/Cuffs
    MSN(if available)[email protected]
    Field of Work:mapping , lil bit of spriting , im a fast learner aswel...
    Proof of work:
    Current Hack(if available): !POKEMON LONDON! :t262: :t241:

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    @Poke_master13:
    Uhh...that map's not too great...sorry man you gotta be able to do better than that...

@zak:
    Dude thats some awesome stuff! You're in. One thing-you said you're a fast learner-is there any possible way you can learn scripting? Or do you know someone who can script or something? If so that'd be really helpful. ANyways im putting you down as mapper because you have to proof that you can sprite. >.<

Thanks for posting your applications guys! Oh btw if possible, try to get some people to join!

Moving on to Team Business:

Hack status has not changed since last update. I was gone all weekend so blah. >.< NO FURTHER TEAM BUSINESS! *head explodes*

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Name(what you wish to be called within the team): m60_maniac
    MSN(if available) [email protected]
    Field of Work: mapping and basic tile editing
    Proof of work:
    Current Hack(if available): none

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    um....

@Poke_master13:
    Uhh...that map's not too great...sorry man you gotta be able to do better than that...

@zak:
    Dude thats some awesome stuff! You're in. One thing-you said you're a fast learner-is there any possible way you can learn scripting? Or do you know someone who can script or something? If so that'd be really helpful. ANyways im putting you down as mapper because you have to proof that you can sprite. >.<

Thanks for posting your applications guys! Oh btw if possible, try to get some people to join!

Moving on to Team Business:

Hack status has not changed since last update. I was gone all weekend so blah. >.< NO FURTHER TEAM BUSINESS! *head explodes*

im a quik learner.... but i need sum1 to teach me lol ,

oh and m60 your maps look a little bit basic and dont demonstraight much to us.... i can still tell that thats lil root, try editing sum tiles, or ading sum new buildings or making an city from scratch...... but then again not up to me up to gengazard ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back